ZeusThunder

Reaction score
newsign.php

The challenge is simple- go through different teams in alphabetical order, for example, Arsenal, Bolton, Chelsea, Dundee, etc.

There is no set time for me to stay at a club, but I'm gonna try to stay at a club until I either win a major trophy, or after 3 seasons. (Or I get fired).
In this section I'll edit to show what clubs and letters I have done and a timeline.
---------------------------------------------------------

newsign.php

View attachment 369214

My first club, which had to be an A.

I only had 1 friendly, a 1-0 loss against Portuguese giants Sporting.

Luckily, my First month at the club,
AUGUST

We were undefeated in 5 games ( 4 league 1 cup).

RESULTS:

ABERDEEN 3 - 1 HEARTS

A good win in my first game meant we went up to 2nd, but we could of been first if we hadn't conceded a sloppy goal.

View attachment 369220
ROSS COUNTY 0 - 2 ABERDEEN

Another good win, and I was pleased with a clean sheet.

View attachment 369219

INVERNESS 2 - 3 ABERDEEN

Another win, but it was undeserved. Inverness scored 2 goals that shouldn't of been ruled out, so we should of lost 4-3. I'm not complaining, but the defence needs to be sorted out.
View attachment 369218

KILMARNOCK 0 - 2 ABERDEEN

We sorted out our defence with new signings, shown below.
View attachment 369217

EAST FIFE 0 - 2 ABERDEEN

(Scottish communities cup)

An easy game in which we dominated. New defender, Chris Berra had a solid game and I look forward to seeing more.
View attachment 369216

TRANSFERS

The defence needed sorting so I signed 3 defenders.

View attachment 369215

I think this should be in manager stories mate, you should get a mod to move it for you.

That's odd, I swear I posted it over there. Don't know why this has happened, thanks for the heads up. I'll think I'll move it over manually though, it's easy to copy and paste.