johnstrac

Reaction score
Playing as Aberdeen and wanted to alter my Captain from Mark Kerr and accidentally chose Crawford, now when I try to change back to Kerr his name doesn't appear on the list of alternatives, also when I try to "drag and drop" on a game by game basis Kerr doesn't "stick" as Captain.
Any help ?

Well from what everyone has told me, changing captains unnecessarily and frequently will be a disaster for team harmony. Are you choosing the cap at the start of the season ? If not, then I strongly suggest waiting until it prompts you to at the beggining of a season.

You cant change it back to Kerr now, it would be the same if he had resigned as captain, hes no longer available for selection. However at the end of the season you may be able to set him as skipper again.

yeah old captains if you read never want to be legible for the new captaincy, it happened with Rosina in one of my saves, i accidently pushed the add Captian as ........ in my backroom advice (without reading properly) not a good idea, just wait it out, you can always not play the new captain and have your Vice Captain as Captain every match :)