'Always a Saint' - Making Southampton TBE

View attachment 591604

Post Match Press Conference as Southampton fairy tale ends in Manchester

Rehan, a bitterly disappointing end to what has been an amazing story this season:
This is the most gutless performance I have ever seen from the team. They completely froze out there and I would like to apologize to all individuals associated to our club.

Why do you think this happened?:
I have no clue. Your guess is as good as mine. It isn't losing that angers me, it is the manner that you lose. It could have been 8 or 9. So humiliating!

Could this derail the League?: We will lose the league if we play like this. We will discuss this game and obviously lick our wounds a bit.

No more questions now... Thanks!

View attachment 379051

Gary Neville - Sky Sports Pundit

Rehan has every right to be angry. This is the first time they have been 'gutless' in a game. This showing has really spoilt what has been an amazing adventure in Europe this season. This could be perhaps the best opportunity Southampton ever have to winning this competition.

They have to regroup asap otherwise the title, which is destined to be theirs, may also crumble.

View attachment 379035

FINAL DAY

View attachment 379033

Another pulsating season where 3 teams can win the Premier League title! All eyes will be at St Marys where Southampton host West Brom. If the Saints can put the recent European heartbreak behind them, this could be their finest hour.

...and we have a special guest...

View attachment 379029

Matt Le Tissier - Southampton 'Legend'

What Rehan has done with this team is beyond amazing. He has done things the 'right' way by sticking to the British nucleus and making a brighter future for the club and the England team.

However, his success has put expectation and what seemed a foregone conclusion a month ago, is now a steep hill to climb. Winning the league will go down as one of the most amazing achievements in history. This is because in an age where millions of pounds are thrown into success, Maestro has stuck to his boys and achieved success already in 3 seasons.

I expect us to win but if we fail, it has still been a fantastic season.

THE TITLE RACE

View attachment 379020View attachment 379016View attachment 591680

View attachment 379003

SOUTHAMPTON ARE PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This will go down as the greatest triumph in Premier League history. This is especially for the fans.. Without them, we would be nowhere!" - Maestro

View attachment 378995

View attachment 379000View attachment 378999View attachment 378998

The 3 Musketeers - incredible effort to win the league

View attachment 378996

Everybody contributed to a memorable season

Targets for next season

- Win League
- Semis of Champs League
- Win FA Cup
- Keep all stars

Last edited:
View attachment 378994

Rehan Maestro Press Conference - Southampton are Premier League Champions!

Congratulations Rehan on an incredible season. What do you think ultimately won it for you?:
Thank you. The 15 game unbeaten run where we won 11 games was really the catalyst.

At what point did you think 'we can win it?': After the Man City victory in March. That was a performance where I felt we were ready to challenge and consequently, we went and stayed top after that match.

Apart from the Champions League, you have won everything in just 3 years. What is next?: To keep going and keep improving. I come into work happy and motivated everyday to improve myself and my squad. I already cannot wait for next season and have another stab at the Champions League.

I know we sometimes have rough patches, but I appreciate the jobs you all do as journalists. I look forward to more 'jousting' next season (laughter)

See you in July!!!

View attachment 378993

Andy Gray - Honorary Saints fan

Season Review

I have simply run out of superlatives for the 'Saints'. Thus, I have made myself an honorary Southampton fan.

I thought they would challenge but never expected them to get to the semis of the Champions League and win the Premier League. Rehan has risen his stock once again and the vultures are trying to lure him in to a big club. However, having met Rehan, he is a confident, arrogant, proud, funny, loyal and intelligent individual.

He understands that success will bring praise and that failure will bring criticism. At just the age of 30, the world is at his feet and he doesn't need to rush into an attractive role.

I genuinely believe he will stay and try to fulfil his trophy target. Saying that, he has already collected 4 in just 3 seasons which is astounding.

I feel with Maestro's guidance, Southampton will continue to grow into one of the European heavyweights. (and I hope they do)

Predictions for next season;

- Finish 2nd in the League
- Semi finals of the Champions League
- FA Cup winners

Last edited:
View attachment 377623

Gary Neville - Sky Sports Pundit

The 'Saints' must strengthen

With pre-season just around the corner, there have been many rumours around potential transfers to Southampton this season. Despite this, there has not been any serious chasing from the 'Saints' and I feel that is a huge error.

Don't get me wrong, in 3 seasons Maestro has revolutionized Southampton. He has spent under 30m and won 4 trophies including the Premier League last season.

However, there comes a time when you really have to push on and I believe that will only be achieved once Rehan really starts to tap into the transfer resources. There have been rumours that he has a 70m war-chest to use on transfers. But, his insistence to use the current crop is a risk which could hamper the progression of the team.

The teams around have already strengthened and could leave Southampton behind unless they invest significantly.

Cannot wait to see hot the 'Saints' conduct their business this summer.