Always lose to Everton in FM2010

Djetou

Reaction score
I dont know why but Everton seem to be stupidly difficult to beat in FM2010. I can play and beat any team apart from them, last season i lost twice in the league and they knocked me out the UEFA over two legs. Every shot they have just seems to go in, last season they beat beat 5-1 at home and had 5 shots on target, just now they have beaten me this season at home again 3-1 and had 4 shots on taget... :mad:

Yeah I must admit they are tough to beat, although I beat them with Sunderland 1-0 away, I play 4-4-2 but put my 2 CM's both into DCM, one as a deep playmaker and one as an anchorman, with my wingers to attack, I was lucky, but I won

nah, everyone has their weaknesses. for my case with wolves, its blackburn and bolton

I hate playing Everton. Tim ****** Cahill causes so much trouble! I can normally beat them, but its a tough match. I have found in competitions they are even harder to beat :(

Idk about 2010 but Ive always had massive troubles with them on 09.....and yea it is Cahill that mostly does my head in.

Yeah Cahill is a pain, always scores. They only play 1 up front so most there goals come from midfield, cahill or fallani(whatever his name is)....