Hancuryahudi

Reaction score
This is player that I found in Chris v5 update. He is one of the upgrade player. His abilities is amazing in start of July 2008. Anyone else found the players that was upgrade in v5, v6 or v7? :D

He looked pretty good against united in the champions league

His stats have been down graded in the v7 update

i could never seem to find him on fm 09. maybe cuz i didn't choose portugal league.

Before moving to Lyon in the summer IRL, he had agreed to join AC Milan but failed his medical on a dental problem (lol).

yeah lol i heard about him failing his medical at milan cuz of a dental problem lol. if he does decide to play for france they are truly gifted with some quality left backs. i think he should play for senegal.

i have just signed him for my liverpool team in 2nd season 30 million haha he looks like the best left back on the game . i am using chris22 latest update the player update one

i have just signed him for my liverpool team in 2nd season 30 million haha he looks like the best left back on the game . i am using chris22 latest update the player update one
can i see his screenshot? cos i suppose his stats might be slightly different in chris v8 update :D

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

thanks beforehand 8-|

hope its worked haha .. a paid sumthing like 10mil up front and 20 over 24

well, doesnt seem to have too much difference except that i will make him a super utility player if i can. his stats are good enough to play as a cb/dm/ml/aml, other than striker

certainly. in fact, i haven really seen many left backs with such stats (right backs maybe). good buy indeed :D