lee_efc

Reaction score
Im Everton in 1st season im looking to buy Erick Torres but Chivas wont budge from 12.75million is he worth an investment or would i be wasting my time

You can usually get him for a quarter of that but if he gets regular football then he'll become one of the best players in the world. If you need immediate impace he isn't your man though.

he is rather expensive yes, but in 9 years time you could sell him for £27m + easy

Torres had a release clause to foreign clubs in 2014 of 1.2mil in a game in which I holiday'd to that date and started with Everton. But he didn't want to sign as Everton had finished in the bottom half in the last 2 seasons.
I suppose you just get lucky with those situations.

try Carlos Fierro same team but u can buy him for 1 or so million as he has no pro contract so u have to be quik. seeing as ur in the prem then he shud sign for u. all u hav to do is just click aproch to sign and u offer a contract. he will be held back by a work permit buy they'll eventually grant it

rip off mate, don't pay that much for him, especially as Everton, you need to use your cash wisely!

Mushagu Bakenga - Brugge is quality for around £2.9m
Leo Bonatini - Gremio 825k (arrives 2nd season only but worth it)

see if you can loan Welbeck

Ruben Ranochia (sp?) from Blackburn costs around 1-1.5mil and was my best striker for Sunderland in my first 2 seasons. He can play in few positions also, so he is a very good signing. Later when you improve your squad he becomes a very good rotation player. In my opinion the only player that can perform like Eric Lamela for mid teams.

Agree on Ruben Rochina, definitely worth buying instead of Torres. I have him with Rangers and he's averaged a goal per game [that includes the Champions League].. Would upload a screen-shot but I'm not on that PC!