I dunno,your squad is immense,so many great players...
I just think that you should replace the olders in your squad,with the best regens...
Van Persie,Xabi Alonso,Rooney,Hernandez,
Kishna,Blind,Evans,Wilson...they are not good enough for your United,u can replace them with Mastour,Samper/Bielik,Varane and Barbosa...
Sell Rafael and buy Flanagan or Chambers
And i dont see Neymar in your squad,believe me,this guy can create something from nothing,you can play him as a striker or winger...
And Messi should be cheaper,he's 30 but still the best player..
I highly recommend you to get Neymar,you'll never regret it.

I dunno,your squad is immense,so many great players...
I just think that you should replace the olders in your squad,with the best regens...
Van Persie,Xabi Alonso,Rooney,Hernandez,
Kishna,Blind,Evans,Wilson...they are not good enough for your United,u can replace them with Mastour,Samper/Bielik,Varane and Barbosa...
Sell Rafael and buy Flanagan or Chambers
And i dont see Neymar in your squad,believe me,this guy can create something from nothing,you can play him as a striker or winger...
And Messi should be cheaper,he's 30 but still the best player..
I highly recommend you to get Neymar,you'll never regret it.

Cheers man, Alonso has left due to not getting much football and him not reaching 20 games or more to get an extra year automatically but he was unhappy so he left on a free. Van Persie is still doing the much needed performances where they are needed. Rooney is still a quality goal scorer for me, Hernandez and Evans are doing okay but looking to sell but Evans being a HG player and not having more than eight good enough to play yet not really able to sell him and looking to sell Hernandez.

Kishna,Blind & Wilson are all consistent performers even though they aren't all first choice.

Rafael is one of the better performers of the team and worth the wages he's on, Chambers could be a possibility and Flanagan ain't that good in my opinion. Neymar is just like Depay a high scoring winger and striker. I can't see him being reasonable on his wages either and I don't tend to pay out ridicoulous wages only if they have proven to be on high wages so him and Messi would be bit out of the question plus got Mata and Januzaj to play on the Right Wing