Am I missing something with the scouting?

Kaarto7

Reaction score
In the previous FM you would find a player, scout them for their report card and then you would know all of their stats. In this FM, I've scouted as above but it doesn't reveal any more stats then show up initially, which is just 6 or so stats (e.g 11-15). There's a section where it seems to say that he hasn't been fully scouted. How do I fully scout players and find out their stats? Thanks for any help.

You scout them for periods of time or matches. This was mentioned in the Features video too.

They have changed it this season to make it more like real life where you get a better idea the longer you scout a player for. Once you have been scouting the player for a while the range of attributes will narrow.

You scout them for periods of time or matches. This was mentioned in the Features video too.

Thanks, and sorry, didn't really keep up with any of the new features stuff.

This is the first year I have implemented player attribute masking, just because I thought it would be a shame to undercut the whole new scouting process. Will take me a while to adapt but yay realism.