Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
ello everyone, just needed some help basically on something!

ive got this amazing regen who has been touted the next michael owen, hes only 16 so i wanted to send him out on loan so he can improve ofc.. also recently i just got a link with Gillingham to be my feeder club, so how do i offer my player to them to loan lol? i go to offer to clubs and then loan but then it comes back and says no one is interested?

hope anyone can help me with this!

x

Reaction score
right click the player and then go to transfer and there is the option that is saying something like, stall at feeder club or something like that

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Click: Squad > Move to affiliate (near the bottom) > Gillingham

Reaction score
To young to go out on loan. Put him in under 18's n select him available for reserve matches n wait till hes 17/18 to send him out on loan

Reaction score
Click: Squad > Move to affiliate (near the bottom) > Gillingham
thats the one! thanks alot mate!

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

To young to go out on loan. Put him in under 18's n select him available for reserve matches n wait till hes 17/18 to send him out on loan
oh really? i thought u could loan 16-17 year olds out?

Reaction score
thats the one! thanks alot mate!

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

oh really? i thought u could loan 16-17 year olds out?
Dont think so from memory, i may be wrong.