Govinho

Reaction score
Finally i got a good save going with Furth in 2.bundesliga... its Jan 2013 and i am top of the division with a 9 point lead and into the quarter final of DFB-Pokal.... Suddenly my board cuts my wage budget and now i am 30k in the red... I dont want to sell because my squad is only 20 people... What should i do???

What kind of extras does your players have in their contracts ? At there many players with bonuses for scoring goals, for appearances, clean sheets ? Could it be that your succes have triggered this scenario ?

could be.. will check it out... if so what can i do??... can i wait for promotion and hope it goes away??

could be.. will check it out... if so what can i do??... can i wait for promotion and hope it goes away??

Given that you have been given a lowered budget, the natural choice Of negotiating the contracts is not really an option anymore. My bes suggestion would be to estimate how your finances will look after the season and then make up a plan for it( posting about it in this thread). It might be that it's not as bad as it looks.

Have you got any spare transfer budget? If so go into 'Boardroom' and move the slider from your transfer budget to your wage budget.