First off, download Gyazo (a screen-capping programme) from here and link your screenshots via link to your posts next time. It's much easier. You can save them and put them as an image as well.

Second off, perhaps create a tactic suited to cup games and decisively rest key players before said matches so that you can focus on that competition more? If that's your focal point, to win the Coupe de la Ligue, it's one suggestion.

thanks just did it would you like to see my tactics I just draw a lot of games but always manage to outplay Monaco and psg -_-

Sounds like your players don't deal with pressure very well. I have similar problems crop up now and then where my squad struggles when they're the favourite. Usually its just a matter of figuring out how to motivate them.

I once had this season, finished runner up in EPL, CL, Capital one, semis in FA cup... i Dont know, but lots of my players back then were really young

I always buy young and recently just made the biggest mistake ever in signing sturridge for 17.5m somehow he managed to score 24 league goals for stoke -_-

im doing well this season so far could win the league if I keep current form up and in the final of the cup wish me luck!