Am i the only one finding it impossible to sell players????

LChelsea

Reaction score
Sorry if there is a section on this already. (Had a look but couldnt find one) But....For some crazy reason i am finding it near on impossible to sell any of my current squad, im 4 season in with West Brom and it has been the same since day one.

I have a bunch of quality players but no matter how well or poorly any member of my squad may be playing i just cant seem to flog anybody.

If i do get the odd offer for any players i have offered out, the offer is near on an insult every time.

I've also finished 3rd and 4th the last 2 seasons so its not like im trying to flog players who are out of form.

I do understand that the form of the player & luck does pay a big part in receiving a decent offer, but its getting a little silly now!

Any help is welcomed, thanks in advance!

Sorry if there is a section on this already. (Had a look but couldnt find one) But....For some crazy reason i am finding it near on impossible to sell any of my current squad, im 4 season in with West Brom and it has been the same since day one.

I have a bunch of quality players but no matter how well or poorly any member of my squad may be playing i just cant seem to flog anybody.

If i do get the odd offer for any players i have offered out, the offer is near on an insult every time.

I've also finished 3rd and 4th the last 2 seasons so its not like im trying to flog players who are out of form.

I do understand that the form of the player & luck does pay a big part in receiving a decent offer, but its getting a little silly now!

Any help is welcomed, thanks in advance!

Set realistic values, no matter how great they may be playing, if they are a lower prem level player then that's all they will get the value of.

If their wages are high, again clubs may not be willing to pay a lot for a player they don't consider worth it.

Teams will usually buy in the summer, at the beginning, and end of the transfer window.

If you still can't sell, try loaning them out with an agreed future fee.

Selling not, buying on the other hand....

Setting more than the value they have can make the deal impossible, altough major players can have some increase.

Buying is way out of the real life, as no team would ask for 148 Mill € for a player with CA/PA lower than 190.

And it happens