Am I the only one who hasn't seen too many bugs? (14.2.2)

Sinnott99

Reaction score
I've got 3 saves going on at the the moment and thoroughly enjoying ALL of them? There are so many bugs reported on this site about how strikers always missing chances weird goals constantly for the opposition or how they can't win. But for me it's the ocmplete opposite and i am loving this years game. Into the year 2023 on one save. Just finished season one on my story save with Aston Villa(shameless plug) and into the year 2031 on another edited database save (minor changes done by myself).
So am i the only one who feels this way or is it just that the people who are enjoiyng the game never ever post?

i've been really enjoying the game too once they fixed the problem with defenders yes in some games i get really low player ratings but its all about using the team talks & taking the right player off at the right time and youll come straight back into the game since the updates its been the best fm so far

im having the striker problems..in my game I have Cavani with 20 finishing 17 composure and he misses clear cuts for fun, RVP is the same, but the opposition with have one half chance with a player like Aaron Lennon and will score an amazing goal! really frustrates me

14.2.2 messed up all competitions history (past winners) in my save

I'm with you pal. I'm into 2026 with Feyenoord and loved every season with them. There's been the odd weird bug crop up but they've been few and far between if I'm honest. I do get the frustrating results like everyone else where I've dominated and ended up drawing or losing but it happens, just take it on the chin and look what went wrong and adjust your tactics accordingly. I think some people just expect instant success and find the bugs as a bit of scapegoat rather then looking at their own short comings. I've never had any problems with my strikers, if I see them wasting ridiculous chances (which does happen) I have a private chat with them either criticising their last game or recent form and they have always reacted positively and normally go on a good run of form.

players like rvp & cavani dont seem to play too well the allround strikers but players like mitrovic benteke lukaku lewandowski seem to perform alot better

I'm with you pal. I'm into 2026 with Feyenoord and loved every season with them. There's been the odd weird bug crop up but they've been few and far between if I'm honest. I do get the frustrating results like everyone else where I've dominated and ended up drawing or losing but it happens, just take it on the chin and look what went wrong and adjust your tactics accordingly. I think some people just expect instant success and find the bugs as a bit of scapegoat rather then looking at their own short comings. I've never had any problems with my strikers, if I see them wasting ridiculous chances (which does happen) I have a private chat with them either criticising their last game or recent form and they have always reacted positively and normally go on a good run of form.

I think people also win 50 games in a row, lost one and go crazy explaining how they are the best team with the best manager and should win all the time.

I have seen some stupid things happening during a game, but i also see that on TV, so its kind of natural. Specially the defensive errors.

But offensive failure is a little bit tuned up this year. I've made games with 10 CCCs and lost them, which can happen IRL, but not as often as it happens in FM.

The Dutch/Danish language bug and the set piece/scramble bug are the *only* really annoying ones.

i don't disagree, I don't mind losing 6-7 games a year with a top team, and I understand that your team will not always have there shooting boots on, but I'm watching it and Cavani will continuously just shoot straight at the keeper, I trained him to place shots, hasn't changed anything, I got 4 strikers and they all do the same thing, my shooting coach is 5 star, the only reason why I win is because of wing play, set pieces. I always have at least 3 CCC a game, but I will score the half chances and miss the CCC

I've not had many problems with the game, only 2 that are slightly annoying are the director of football not always scouting players he's meant to meaning I can't have anyone else scout them in the mean time and the fact that I had a player on loan to me for a season and taught him a PPM or 2 during that time and then renewed his loan for a second season and he lost those PPM's in the 1 day he was back at the other club. That one might have been patched since as I've not noticed it since but haven't taught a loaned in player a PPM since as I've only really loaned in CB's and one guy that already had the PPM I would have taught him.

At the end of the the day you guys have to understand that some of the people that play this game are very ambitious & take every aspect of this game seriously & are emotionally involved. I for one, i do not play the game to loose, No!! I approach each game with the sole intention of being the winner & having the best manager stats. But that will not always happen because in FM14 you get bad results here & there that you just cannot explain. Now that is where most of the frustration kicks in for others. Most of the losses are games that the human user dominated so much. When you get 6-8 losses like this it really does feel like your being cheated. Yet the human user does not benefit much from this in return. If i play bad i know almost for sure its a loss i am going to get. So i do understand why people get angry because the game never gives you a sense that you lost fair. In previous FM games i had a lot of enjoyment both from winning games & loosing games, why? Well because of a better match engine, less scripts & better overall gameplay experience you got