Am I the only one who would rather not see these "game breaking" tactics

stfumug

Reaction score
What's the fun in winning via exploits? like there are legit more exploit tactics than recreations/emulations and it's disgusting

maybe that's just me

I haven't seen one yet.

The throw/corner exploit last year was annoying, don't think there's anything like that this year. If there is it hasn't been found yet.

You are right. I rather use a tactic that gives you maximum a 5-0 win once in a while. Usually wins with between 1-3 goals.

There is nothing game-breaking yet. It's just his claim.

The fact that more people are trying to create one is what's annoying, and yeah - last year almost every tactic had the corner exploit.

there's already one on the main page http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...s/351568-gamebreaking-tactic-mr-langvatn.html

Have you tried it? :)

It might be called "Gamebreaking" but it doesn't mean that it actually is...

stfumug, are 5 years old or what? :)

many people name their tactics like DESTROYER or KILLER and say that you will be just killing or destroying your opponents but it doesn't mean that you able to kill someone with those tactics...

Last edited:
Have you tried it? :)

It might be called "Gamebreaking" but it doesn't mean that it actually is...

stfumug, are 5 years old or what? :)

many people name their tactics like DESTROYER or KILLER and say that you will be just killing or destroying your opponents but it doesn't mean that you able to kill someone with those tactics...

maybe a bad example, but you must be new here if you think people aren't actively looking for exploits

What is corner exploit? ME is just f*cked up. Because if you're manager of big team, then you got 15-20 corners per match(not quite realistic :D). With that number of corners, you must score at least one goal(statistics in real life).

maybe a bad example, but you must be new here if you think people aren't actively looking for exploits

there are tons of editors around even SI offers their official in game editor... you just can set all attributes of your players to 20 and that's all... you will be winning without any exploits.

If anyone want to "cheat" he easily can do it without any exploits.

LOL... or you always just can replay matches if you want to...

are you going to ask people not to replay matches if they lose? :)

P.S. there's no any "gamebreaking" tactic at the moment... not even close to it.

LOL... or you always just can replay matches if you want to...

are you going to ask people not to replay matches if they lose? :)

P.S. there's no any "gamebreaking" tactic at the moment... not even close to it.

not saying there is one, but people that play with a gamebreaking tactic/those looking for one are boring

not saying there is one, but people that play with a gamebreaking tactic/those looking for one are boring

No... it's people that are trying to say other people what to do are boring... especially, when it's definitely not their business... maybe you start to ask people not to play with big clubs? because it would be too easy? :)

No... it's people that are trying to say other people what to do are boring... especially, when it's definitely not their business... maybe you start to ask people not to play with big clubs? because it would be too easy? :)

this guy...

>talking about how using a tactic that exploits the match engine thus defeating the point of a football manager game
>likens it to picking a big team

leave my thread you clueless individual

this guy...

>talking about how using a tactic that exploits the match engine thus defeating the point of a football manager game
>likens it to picking a big team

leave my thread you clueless individual

It's you who should go away... it's a tactic sharing forum and I don't see that you are sharing any tactic here.

Go and create this thread at General Discussion forum.

Agree with the OP actually. But also feel a bit silly complaining. I mean people are creating game-breaking tactics, it's not like anybody forces me to download them; the temptation is just too high...

But in the end it ruins the game a bit, just winning every game with the same unrealistic playing patterns. That's part of the reason I upgraded to FM16, because in FM15 it became so easy to win with a super tactic. Still, it's fine that others are making these tactics, would just be better if we had a few more tactics to emulate a team's playing style, rather than just to break the game.

It's actually very easy to create game breaking tactics. It has been done every year. If you watch matches you can learn patterns of play that can be recreated by certain instructions. So called corner exploits haven't been an issue for years. It's being able to create the number of corners that can contribute a large number of goals which is the actual exploit.

We will get more and more tactics that will look game breaking as the game evolves.