Am I the only one who would rather not see these "game breaking" tactics

Eventually, exploits and dominant tactics will appear.

I've been around this forum since 2012 and the majority of the complains about a new dominant tactic is that the person using it plays with a big club.
People also complain about exploits, corner bugs, throw-ins exploits, editor use, use of genie scout, regens with 170 cm as CB, bad regen faces, bad 3D graphics, too powerful 3D graphics for their computer, instant result button, testing leagues, going on vacation, injuries, tax rates, wall street, the end of days...

Enjoy the game as you feel its the best way and keep giving help in the forum to those who needs help.

Not entirely sure what the point of this thread is. You don't like it, then stay away from it. If you want to use other people's tactics, then fine. Either way, beating each other up over how you play or don't play the game is nonsensical.

Does it make any difference to the way you play? Answer: No.

Should you care? Answer: No.

Am I reporting this thread for rude language and a cause for arguments? Answer: Yes.

Have a good evening folks.

this guy...

>talking about how using a tactic that exploits the match engine thus defeating the point of a football manager game
>likens it to picking a big team

leave my thread you clueless individual

>tfw he thinks he's on 4chan

Not entirely sure what the point of this thread is. You don't like it, then stay away from it. If you want to use other people's tactics, then fine. Either way, beating each other up over how you play or don't play the game is nonsensical.

Does it make any difference to the way you play? Answer: No.

Should you care? Answer: No.

Am I reporting this thread for rude language and a cause for arguments? Answer: Yes.

Have a good evening folks.

Don't close this man!!

I need to laugh in the morning :D

personally i believe its very difficult someone to create a game breaking tactic because the A.I change tactics more often during matches and plays counter attacking very effectively ,we have to wait till the last patch ,although the very good efforts from Mr Lavangtan and CrErikssen

WIth all due respect, this thread is just stupid. Someone saying he wants a tactic that wins by 1 - 3 goals per match and by 5 once in a while, Lol who wouldn't want to play like bayern, 5 6 7 per match, it's a game

I think if you spend the money, you should be able to play the game however you want. For some that may involve the fantasy of a powerhouse team that destroys all competition. For others, that may be the challenge of promotion. None is more valid than the other.

You should play the game however you want and not worry about what others are doing.

Agree with yankee, looks like some people want different things from the game. For me winning every game 5-0 or 7-0 etc would be super-boring. Especially when you have a squad of Crystal Palace not Bayern, and when your tactic produces weird playing patterns which nevertheless make you win. And by the way, supporting Bayern also seems a bit boring these days - just waiting for that champions league semi-final vs Madrid or Barca which is the first game you might realistically lose...

Maybe it's an age thing, been playing this game for so many years - started off just making my own tactics, then the whole forum thing appeared, but was more about sharing certain styles; and the quantity of tactics on the SI forums was never large enough to come up with a game-breaking one (apart from Diablo!); now it seems to have moved on to mainly trying to create game-breaking tactics.

So probably for both myself and OP, the tactics on the forum offer something different to what we'd like, but that's just market forces, guess that's what people seem to want :)

I'm the same I hate these win everything tactics all these people that post tactics which are mad e with man utd barca madrid Liverpool ect there not good at this game make a tactic with Newport Accrington if its good it will work better with better players would it not ?