Sinnott99

Reaction score
Am i the only one who hates the new User Interface?
To me it is awful. It is clunky, squashed and overall just quite awkward to look at and navigate?
Just wondering what others thought of it?
Be great if someone made the "old" original skin for FM14 for the new FM15

it takes time to get used to you'll be alright once you get used to where everything is i admit i didnt like it to start with but now i am warming to it

Ok fair enough, i have only played like 45 minutes but i found navigating my way around the transfers business and all that quite odd, probably will get used to it but it would be cool if someone made the old original skin for now.

Am i the only one who hates the new User Interface?
To me it is awful. It is clunky, squashed and overall just quite awkward to look at and navigate?
Just wondering what others thought of it?
Be great if someone made the "old" original skin for FM14 for the new FM15

Hate It!!!!

At the moment I prefer the previous GUis; but I think it's a matter of getting used to it and I can see myself liking it in a month or two after the full release. What I hate and can't see myself liking, in the best case tolerating by need, is the tactic screen. Almost no info in the pitch side and roles in the info panel taking quite a bit of space.

There only upside can be done with the role icons from before: the positions drawn a little higher and lower makes the opposition's formation preview in the prematch give you an idea of how he's going to play. While in real football you can't be there on the opposition's locker to see what are their tactical instructions, it is realistic that you would have a fair idea by just reading what the press says about them.

like the layout just not the matchplay itself

I just personally think the sidebar is completely unneeded. It just takes up so much space that can be better used!

Not a friendly interface with small details that doesn't help us, for instance the scroll bar when searching a player is too small, almost unseen.