Am I the only player who uses 1 tactic?

2D Classic is always a good way to start off watching a tactic. It gives you an overview that 3D can't, plus you can track more than one movement at once, as well as glance back to see how your defence, keeper et al are moving whilst a long way from the ball.

I only use 1 tactic, no shouts and no OI and in my current save ive won 6 league titles, 4 European trophies, 5 domestic cups. I don't find the game any harder than previous fm's.

I use only use 1 tactic but it takes me a while after starting a save to develop that tactic so its good for the team.

Personally I don't really try to out think the AI managers I just try to get my signings right in the transfer market, develop players that suit the roles in my team (through individual role training and tutoring).

I don't think the game is much harder even if you only use 1 tactic, I do think getting players that have very good stats for their roles is the most important thing this year (and PPMs too).

Na I only use one as well, have done for 15 seasons lol, and I am #1 rated in all of Europe with Tottenham now.

2D Classic is always a good way to start off watching a tactic. It gives you an overview that 3D can't, plus you can track more than one movement at once, as well as glance back to see how your defence, keeper et al are moving whilst a long way from the ball.

nice one! I'll give it a try, always good to see match from different perspective.
I just didnt realise it was noteworthy, thanks

I use to always watch it in 2D Classic but for some reason my mind seems to analyse matches better watching it in 3D these days... I was an avid 2D user but it seems all the years of watching real matches have optimised my mind...

I use one tactic, and I very rarely mess with my line ups either. I might pop a sub on or swap someone out if it means they'll be tired for an important game.

I use 4-1-3-2, with quick tempo and short passing.

Against weaker teams, I occasionally move the AMC to an STC position and leave DMC as is (always anchor man and needs to have good determination, passing, tackling, heading and composure), whilst against stronger sides I play with two DMC's, and two wingers.

9 times out of 10 it works okay, just occasionally the game dicks it up!

ALWAYS play with more than 1 formation, even if the other one is a slight variation of your main one.