Am New To this

DTodd

Reaction score
Hi all:)
Just thought a would join this site cause a find it the best and most useful fm page. Im like most of you's and am totally addicted to fm ha.A was just wondering if any of you's could give me adivice on getting my players to complete more pass because even though a have most possesion a kind a feel that ma players dont move the ball about enough. a would say am lucky in my arsenal game if fabregas can make 25 passes a game and a would like more.maybe am just being fussy ha. hope you's can help is out.

well first of all i would jsut like to say Hello and welcome to the site. There are plenty of tactics on this website and if you look at the top you can go on tactics, downlaod football manager 2001 tactics or you can search in teh search bar, possession tactic or soemthing similar. I am always willing to help. By the way where are you from?

Hi and thank you. am from glasgow you?
a just want my team eh kill teams ha a just played man utd there and out of all ma players song made the most passes with 28 and a had 70% of the ball.

thanks alot mate. so where is your from?

kl mate
so what team is it you usually go?