AM NEWBIE HERE BUT NOT TO THE FRANCHISE

symundo

Reaction score
Hey people , my name is Simon Taylor , been using football manager( say that like it's a drug huh.. lol..) since 1994 when it was championship manager , i played every release bar one or 2 , and i have to say i am really getting into fm14 , not a big fan of the removal of the sliders , but i have adapted and apart for the marking system that the sliders offered in great detail , i liike it it loads...definately the best yet , i live in manchester am 31 and thought i would register to join or create online competition , if you like to know anything more gizza shout... look forward to thrashing you in the champions league ... lol.. or not..?? an i m a man u fan .... sdabou moyes nd last season huh.. but van gaal is here do not fear...

Last edited:
Nice to meet you mate. You starting up an online game? If so I would post in the online games section as not many people will look here. Tbh I personally preferred last years game to this I gotta say the tactical element is so much less in this than the last.

hey dude , at the moment i am going to try to join someone's online game , but if i make a few contacts who want a better more expansive online world , i will do so , my pc is quite powerful i core 3 , and i could do a medium database with six or seven nations in , but i would need at least 5 or 6 players to join to make it interesting ... , are you involved in someone's game at the moment , ?? if so , hows it

I'm not atm playing in anyone's game but have done before and yeah it's really good as long as you find the right people with the right type of game for you. I take a while as I like to go into detail on everything like tactics, scouting etc. so for me I have to find a game that doesn't mind taking a while, I like to play on comprehensive highlights because it gives more to the game imo. For example you can see what is going wrong in the team, what you need to tweak just like you would if you was a real manager.

well i like to play full match , but would be ok with comp. highlights... i just started a thread asking if anyone interested in joining a clan , so if you post your username on steam on there , maybe other people will join too... simon ...

yeh for me , there is no rush to play through a season , to get the true and best results you should play full match , just set up your team how you want them with your customed philosiphy ans tactics and once your happy they are doing what you want just speed up the match to almost full speed... it takes about 25 minutes to complete a match , this is fine by me ... comp highlights take about 15-20 mins to complete a match

Last edited:
is it possible to use editor data in a clan game?? how would this work?? i like to edit a few things , mainly work permit rules .... the 50 percent of last 16 int. friendlies sucks ....lol... i change to 67 per cent of last however many it is first team games appeared in

is it possible to use editor data in a clan game?? how would this work?? i like to edit a few things , mainly work permit rules .... the 50 percent of last 16 int. friendlies sucks ....lol... i change to 67 per cent of last however many it is first team games appeared in

I think you have to do the editor data before hand but im sure can use custom db for this. you can definitely use custom database for online games.

Have you seen that world database that been about , its awesome all the best teams from around the world using the english divisional pyramid based on reputation... i am going to create one myself....