inzgames

Reaction score
Okay I have just one question for example if a league has all teams in it that is Amateur, can those clubs eventually turn professional. It is just one league, there is no higher league.

So with time can the clubs eventually turn Pro?

Yes, provided they have the correct finances of course

So it is just a matter of finance? no other pre-requisite requirements?

I'm not 100% sure, but whenever you ask the board to go semi-pro/pro, I often find their response is "we do not currently have the funds" or something of that nature

Oh okay so basically pretty much like everything you ask your board about, well as long as it is possible to get a team in a league full of amateurs to turn pro someday, cause I am one of those who are in it for the long haul, I have perfect running games that goes to 2050-2070, at which point it get a little bit tricky as to how to amuse myself lol

So it is just a matter of finance? no other pre-requisite requirements?

It's not only about finances. It's also about the league you play and country. For example for english Blue Square N/S/Premier your team will be semi-pro / pro, if you go to npower the team will automaticaly turn to pro (it's license thing for higher leagues). Also if you manage a team from Welsh, you can find in the Welsh Premier League amateur teams because for those clubs does not require a pro license.