Amazing 4-5-1 Ajax Quadrable tactic on first season!!!!!! (by Kyrte and EaGLeHeaRt)

First game with this tactic, my team Leeds (6th place) lost 1-0 against Blackpool (18th place).

Will keep testing..

Next game, Leeds (6th place) lost 3-0 to Milwall (17th place) !!!!!

So...I don't want to test it anymore. If in 2 games against the weakest teams in the league, my team with your tactic lost both, conceded 4 goals and didn't score, then it means for me this tactic is weak.

Sorry..

Maybe give it a couple of more games, remember that the players have to adapt to the tactic aswell. I am testing this now with Liverpool. No transfer has been made. First match against Fulham home ended 1-0. Suarez the scorer. 7-1 shoots on goal. Will play some more matches to see, and will inform you guys then.

@k3r03x please show me a screenshot with your start eleven please...

First game with this tactic, my team Leeds (6th place) lost 1-0 against Blackpool (18th place).

Will keep testing..

Next game, Leeds (6th place) lost 3-0 to Milwall (17th place) !!!!!

So...I don't want to test it anymore. If in 2 games against the weakest teams in the league, my team with your tactic lost both, conceded 4 goals and didn't score, then it means for me this tactic is weak.

Sorry..

wow you tryed for 2 game and you give up got to give it more than that

thanx dn0myar87 i was preparing to post exactly what u said about the familarity of the tactic which i believe it's very important

I had to make a account for this tactic, because i am a huge Ajax fan and i only play with Ajax on FM13. I'm still looking for a great tactic for Ajax. But this is not it.. With those players you don't need a tactic to win the Dutch leageau. Ajax is famous because of the youth, and they have plenty of that.
If you can win the dutch leageau with the original players it will be tougher. Btw Ajax doesn't have that much budget to buy those players you have ;)

My approach was to sell and buy new players for ajax..of course it will be tougher to win all the titles i did espacially on the first season with the default squad!!! The tactic is very effective if you want my opinion...and even if u have 11 star players and not a
good solid defence and effective attack tactic you wouldn't won the league. I just want to say that the success of the team is a combination of the squad depth u have and the tactic u are playing..

Last edited:
Won the league and Europa League with Ajax in 2016. Haven't signed a single player, relying on youth team players only. So have the default Ajax team (less Eriksen who I sold to Man City for £36m in 2015)

Tactic is solid defensively but could score more goals. Lots of 1-0 wins.

Thanks for the tactic and hopefully I can change it to get a few more goals

Won the league and Europa League with Ajax in 2016. Haven't signed a single player, relying on youth team players only. So have the default Ajax team (less Eriksen who I sold to Man City for £36m in 2015)

Tactic is solid defensively but could score more goals. Lots of 1-0 wins.

Thanks for the tactic and hopefully I can change it to get a few more goals

Exactly, 2016. All these youth players will be at least 4 star rating players. But in the first season it´s almost impossible. I just started a new game, i have 4-5 players who are 18 years old. Try to win the leageau with them :p.

Exactly, 2016. All these youth players will be at least 4 star rating players. But in the first season it´s almost impossible. I just started a new game, i have 4-5 players who are 18 years old. Try to win the leageau with them :p.
I've won the league ever year with the default squad. None of the youth players are first team regulars, many out on loan at other clubs.

I've won the league ever year with the default squad. None of the youth players are first team regulars, many out on loan at other clubs.

So you've played 4-5 seasons in 1 day :p? Or did you use another tactic?
None? Kenny Tete, Branco van den Boomen, Micky van der Hart, Stefano Denswil, Lucas Andersen, Viktor Fischer, Ricardo Kishna, Quency Meenig. All of them will be top players if you guide them well

So you've played 4-5 seasons in 1 day :p? Or did you use another tactic?
None? Kenny Tete, Branco van den Boomen, Micky van der Hart, Stefano Denswil, Lucas Andersen, Viktor Fischer, Ricardo Kishna, Quency Meenig. All of them will be top players if you guide them well
Tete (backup), van den Boomen (loaned out season I used this tactic), van der Hart (sold), Denswil (backup), Andersen (squad player) Fischer (sold), Kishna (loaned out), Meenig (sold)

Tete and Andersen would be the only players to feature in the matchday squad.

View attachment 317296

The point is you are saying its not a good Ajax tactic when it is. I shown it (with no signings). The tactic creator has shown it (with good signing).

I'm not going to start a new Ajax save just to show that I can win the league first season with this tactic.

In my current save I've recently won UEFA Super Cup (2-1 v Real Madrid) and beat Man City 3-2 in first Champions League game

Going to start new game with celtic,think it will work with squad of players they have

Tete (backup), van den Boomen (loaned out season I used this tactic), van der Hart (sold), Denswil (backup), Andersen (squad player) Fischer (sold), Kishna (loaned out), Meenig (sold)

Tete and Andersen would be the only players to feature in the matchday squad.

View attachment 317296

The point is you are saying its not a good Ajax tactic when it is. I shown it (with no signings). The tactic creator has shown it (with good signing).

I'm not going to start a new Ajax save just to show that I can win the league first season with this tactic.

In my current save I've recently won UEFA Super Cup (2-1 v Real Madrid) and beat Man City 3-2 in first Champions League game
Is this best tactic you are using at the moment m8,nothing working for me

Is this best tactic you are using at the moment m8,nothing working for me
This one or the tweak I've just posted on the Modern Warfare thread. But yea I've been struggling recently esp away from home

And here are some good results with Olympiakos..I didn't manage to take the champions league in two seasons but my team made some special results in Europe..