Plugged this into my Newcastle Jets save and the team is playing unbelievably well. Promising stuff.

Playing with my Real team away at Valladolid, they had 5CCCs and I had 8. Being hit on the counter and by long balls too much, but still good going forwards.

Playing with my Real team away at Valladolid, they had 5CCCs and I had 8. Being hit on the counter and by long balls too much, but still good going forwards.
I consider dropping my D line at times. But you'll have to be the judge of that. See how the match is going. If they are opening you up with long balls then you drop d line. Mostly very small teams

Also Only made it to suit my RM team, so no i dont know if it'll work for small team, Ronaldo's the scorer evn to benz, happy with that. After all he's the Man.

3 games in 3 bad losses to teams I thought I should of beat, especially because they were at home, maybe this tactic isn't suited for Sampdoria lol

3 games in 3 bad losses to teams I thought I should of beat, especially because they were at home, maybe this tactic isn't suited for Sampdoria lol
Lol, never tested with small teams, and considering the way the tactic is, it shouldnt really work with the tactic.