Astonmatu

Reaction score
Unknown manager Martin MagicTakes charge at Cockfosters !!!

CFCLogo10-11.jpg

Full name Cockfosters Football Club
Nickname(s) Fosters
Founded 1921
Ground Cockfosters Sports Ground, Capacity 750
Chairman Colin Bell - in game Shaun Gray
Manager Martin Magic

CockfostersGround.jpg

View attachment 116711
Using only English leagues to make game faster

View attachment 116712
Database small and extra players from Estonia/CENTER]

View attachment 116713
Using my sisters lap top so her picture

View attachment 116714
Cockfosters playing in Spartan South Midlands League
Division One

View attachment 116715
Im delighted to sign this contract. Although i dont get payed and team is amateur i believe we can make it to big game and soon become at least semi-professionals.

View attachment 116716
This is the league where we are playing and this year main aim is to win it. going to be tough challenge.​

Posting is much more difficult when it was in fm2010 :O:mad::SXD. So i will not make updates reguraly every month. It would just take too much time, but i will ensure that new updates will come soon :).​

The fact that you are doing this again for fm2011 makes me happy, keep up the good work!

If that is indeed your sister, I like :) Good luck mate, will be difficult to replicate the success of last year

Didn't you fancy doing something different? Do people really want to read the same thing all over again?

Maybe mix things up and please god don't make your posts the mess fest that they were on the old thread.

Just please please please please dont cheat again, i was enjoying it until i found out what you did. Good luck with this.

PS- Your sister is hot.

How did that OP past the old regulations :(

sigh.

Just please please please please dont cheat again, i was enjoying it until i found out what you did. Good luck with this.

PS- Your sister is hot.
how did he cheat?

how old is your sister?
Is she single?
Whats her number?

and good luck

Everyone should really lay off spamming the fella's story. Good luck, OP is a little messy though.

Everyone should really lay off spamming the fella's story. Good luck, OP is a little messy though.

Now i have a bit of time to play FM (6)​

And a week ago i become rank sergeant in the army |)

-anyway soon should be first updates ready (H)

Just disaster. Could not run the game. Crushes always after first 2 or 3 games. Its pointless to play when you save after every game and hope that game will continue ... All in all i decided to not waste my nerves and try something else. So this story ends :S.

I started new game in Danish Superliga with Silkerborg. I got sacked after awful season oO).

Then i had to wait for a while because no team wanted me due to my low reputation. After 5 and half months of waiting and monitoring situations i finally got job in Irish Premier League with relegation zone fighter ST. Patrick Athletic.

170px-St_Patrick_Athletic.png

They were in 9th position. I made superb finish in the first season in charge. With less then a half season i bring them to 5th position.

Next season was really enjoyeable fight with professional team Bohemians. We managed to win league thansk to goals difference. After that Great Saints turned to professional (A)

Next 3 seasons Saints put their dominance into fact !!!

Yeah and slowly things are going to work. Last 3 seasons we have made it to CL group stages ! Impressive achievment.

Always finished in 3rd position and made it to Euro Cup

Last time it was really close and we almost made it to first CL knockout round.

Tnx to these results Irish Premier League REPUTATION has grown to 40th in Europe

Going to play this game forward and finish Cockfosters save.