Amazing laurito turned bad???? confusing.

leedsfan

Reaction score
soooooooo. i have never bought laurito and with all the hype going on about him, i gathered id sign him, on my last game i looked at him he was at real Madrid and he stats were amazing, however i then started a new game with man city and i thought id look into buying this mythical player, the one who has been blessed with something of an idealistic player on football manager 2009. LOL. anyway i looked at him with a scout ( a good scout at that, world class bettega). and he came back with the verdict - this player would not be a worth while singing - immediately thought WOW this can't be right. im truly baffeled WHY is this ?... SHOULD i buy him anyways?? .. please help. (H)(H)

Scouts arent always right, whats his starting stats becuase i cant remember. But in my game in 2012 he stayed at his original club and has 18 pace, 18 heading, 18 jumping and 18 finishing and is only 22 so i bought him. Summer atm so hes yet to play but he looks great.
Tho as City i recommend you buy 2 world class strikers like Pato,Aguero,Torres, and have someone like hulk or Laurito as backup

his stats atm are off the ball 13, finishing 15 composure 13, dribbling 14, pace 15 ... i think i will sign him i have bought balotelli, and in bid for vagna love. i have spent like 55 mill already at start of season, with the signings of sakho, aqillcueta (spelling), guardado, balotelli, alan dzagoev, veloso, so en got much money left i been subjected to monthly installments, so im not sure id sign him... but il sign laurito scout said i could sign him for a mill.. bargain :)..

He wouldn't be a worthwhile signing during the first season because he haven't started representing Argentina yet, not even in the under-19s or under-21s, thus the difficulty in getting a work permit for him.

But he should be included into the under-21s very very soon, after the season started though.

He wouldn't be a worthwhile signing during the first season because he haven't started representing Argentina yet, not even in the under-19s or under-21s, thus the difficulty in getting a work permit for him.

But he should be included into the under-21s very very soon, after the season started though.

but sum times u get lucky wiv appeal's for a work permit n he wud b involved in argentina uf he gets regular first team football:D

ha. With Reading 5th season i have a team of stars, Pato Balotelli Marquinos etc, my world class scouts said Laurito wasn't worth it and he became my top scorer for the season.