adityajain

Reaction score
Well,i found this on FM11 demo but thought that i would not be in the full game but it actually is.
LOOK AT PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN's U-19 TEAM.
There are about 20 youth players who can turn very good(won't use wonderkid word again,lol)...

Reports show that many of them will turn out to be leading star for french league division 1 and others good,....
+ they have players like Mamadou Sakho,Areola etc so they clearly are the best shopping spot for youth players. I am attaching screenshots.....

And yeah,ofcourse they are not regens(as you can see in screenshots)...

EDIT: I wrote it wrong. Just checked meaning of hilarious and it means funny. LOL!!

Last edited:
Good finds there mate! if you look through the french national under 21 and under 18 teams there is a lot of good quality players!

please see i have written at the end that i wrote wrong..... :(

It doesn't surprise me - last season they won both Under 19 and Under 17 championships in France! :)

I love foreigners' translations ^^)

They have an epic youth up-bringing, I always find good regens there, and at Lille.

alright mate didnt see that

they have excellent youth hopefully they keep hld of them

Mods,if possible,please change the topic name to some suitable one..

I believe he meant ridiculous.

And wow, they certainly do have an amazing youth squad.

Scout reports are overrated at the beginning of the game. Don't expect a striker with no technical attributes above 10 to become a quality player.

Out of all of them only AREOLA & SAKHO turn out to be quality players (at the moment anyway). I'm nurturing a young left back Younes BAHA who has potential whilst LACAZETTE, BAHEBECK, HERA & RAJSEL are out on loan and doing very well at lower ranked Ligue 1 clubs. Areola's progress has been slowed by the purchase of Maarten STEKELENBURG on a free in season 2011/12 but he is a full international.