Danny.C

Reaction score
I think i have found a brilliant strickforce with both players scoring goals, I play Lacina traore = Traget man and Jermaine Beckford = Poacher... What other strickforces work well ? (Screenies would help) :)

Aguero and Dzeko is brilliant with Aguero as either Complete Forward Support or Poacher Attack and Dzeko as Target Man Attack or Target Man Support(If Aguero is a poacher)

Tevez and Villa was the second best i've had (Tevez scored 35 goals in all competitions and 14 assists while Villa scored 42 goals in all competitions and 8 assists) with Tevez as Complete Forward Attack and Villa as Poacher Attack.

Lukaku, Neymar and Muniain in the future is a great 3 way partnership with Lukaku as Target-Man Attack, Neymar as Poacher Attack and Munian in between them on Deep Lying Support.

Hulk&Welliton the Double Trouble i play them both as complete forwards and they have a natural chemistry they suport each other but its Hulk suporting Welliton most times specially at CL i dont understand too well the other player instrunctions havent tried them this works for me. Now about my subs strikers Vela,Almeida i need to set some instrunctions for a better co op

rvp= advanced forward and aguero=complete forward together for me they are insane 100 goals between them this season and agueros prics hs gone from the 52 million i paid to 70 million and van persie up at 40 million its absoulotely insane

Yannick Djalo and Andy Carroll :D dream partnership.