Amazing Undefeated Tactics( Non-League to champions league and premier league titles)

pauladey1991

Reaction score
I wanted to share my tactics as i have tried this in a few leagues now and done well them no matter what team. I got Tamworth from Non league to Premier league , champions league and super cup winners!!

View attachment 399655

In my current season i have been Bayern and played only 11 league matches so far scoring 38 and conceding just 3. I also signed Timo Werner the 17 year old from Stuttgart , he has been in sensational form scoring 21 in 11 in the league and more than a goal a game in other competitions including a hat-trick against Barca and a brace against Chelsea.

I will leave pictures at bottom of post proving my results and stats!!

This tactic is all about pushing up the pitch keeping them pinned in and working the ball around the pitch quickly.The regista in this is vital , unlike Barcelona who play Busquets and his job is to simply sit there and help the defense , in this role the dm plays a different role , his job is to help the defense but when on the ball his job is to push up behind the two cm's and when losing the ball quickly win it back and distribute it , and also to be an option to pass back to , when doing this he can quickly redistribute.

Most the time i play this as a 433 but other times it can be a 4231 in which i keep the regista , but i push one cm up to an engache so he holds his position distributing the ball around and the other cm will stay there as a deep lying playmaker a bit like xavi for Barcelona. So when using the 4231 i have 1 cdm 1 cm and 1 cam , the cdm i have on the right and cm i have on left .

The inside forwards are not to shoot for goal but to cut inside and support the striker , even though there set not to shoot as much don't be deceived as Ribery and Robben were both in fine form for my team scoring a fair few as well and assisting lots too.

The two cm's are set to box to box players helping push up and still tracking back , they have instructions to close down more and shoot less as their main jobs is to support the front 3.

For corners you will notice that i have my corners aiming for the 6 yard box and my best cb set to challenge goalkeeper on attacking corners. This works terrific and helped add a few vital goals to the campaign.

I hope this tactic does as well for you as it did for me.

All the best and let me know how it works out for you.

And as promised here are the pictures of my results and statistics.

View attachment 399654 View attachment 399653 View attachment 399652 View attachment 399651 View attachment 399650

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL TACTICS ONCE DOWNLOADED

Go to the folder in your documents called sports interactive , then football manager 14 , then tactics , if there istnt a folder called tactics , create a folder called tactics. In this folder copy the tactics you have downloaded into the folder i have just given you the location to.

Once my tactics are in your tactics folder , go to your game and go to your team tactics , where you can select your formation there is an option there to select archived tactics and from there you can load mine up.

Let me know what you think and all the best!!

Last edited:
What match prep do you use and training? will give it ago. :)

Match preperation i work on Attacking and as for training i let my assistant control. I didnt worry about that too much as my players were performing brilliantly.

Let me know how you do!!!

Tip for future tactics uploads: Press alt+f9 to take a ingame screenshot (PC, don't know about the mac version).

you do realise that youve shown as pictures from bayern .. you could win 11 out of 11 even if you dont buy timo werner and use any other excellent tactic from this forum.

upload your tamworth save? im pretty curious to see what CA/PA some players have

Seems intersting, but If I was going to post a tactic that claimed to works it's way through the leagues and then be champs league winner I would have posted the screens from that save and not the bayern one which is rather easy to win 10 games in a row.
I will give it a quick bash as I have nothing else to do this morning.

Few shots of the formatrion and tactic, rather than the club history might be a bit more appropriate.

I provided screenshots of the clubs history to prove i won the trophies i said such as champions league premier league and world club championship.

Below i will provide screenshots of the formation and team instructions , i will also provide screenshots of all my current players and their stats.Also i will provide the richest clubs rankings and most known clubs rankings in which i got Tamworth to 4th spot and 8th on the richest clubs not bad considering my team was barely worth half a million to start with.I have also shown screenshots of my profile also proving my record and win stats and trophies etc :D

And i thought you would like the fact i have Lionel Messi as my assistant manager.

Let me know what you think obviously now you can see i actually won every trophy possible as Tamworth that was available to win from what i know.

View attachment 544897 So here is my manager profile .
View attachment 399611 Here is Messi as my assistant manager.
View attachment 399610 Here is the richest clubs rankings.
View attachment 399609 Here is the most reputable clubs standings.
View attachment 399608 Here is the team and formation.
View attachment 399607 Here is the team instructions.

Below is all my players and their stats.As you can see the star players like isco gotze hazard neymar all a bit old now but a few of my new young players are brilliant. De Vries and Lameria have been my new stars.

View attachment 399606 View attachment 399605 View attachment 399604 View attachment 399603

View attachment 399602 View attachment 399601 View attachment 399600 View attachment 399599
View attachment 399598 View attachment 399597 View attachment 399596View attachment 399595
View attachment 399594 View attachment 399593 View attachment 399592 View attachment 399591
View attachment 399590 View attachment 399589 View attachment 399588 View attachment 399587
View attachment 399586 View attachment 399585 View attachment 399584 View attachment 399583

I do appreciate all feedback , and as you can see done quite well to get non league all the way up. If you want any more screenshots ill take them for you.

Also to save these tactics you can download the link on the original post and you need to find the folder sports interactive - football manager - tactics , then place the downloaded tactics into that folder. Then when in your own game go to your tactics screen and where you find saved tactics go to archived and you will see mine their .

Load it up and see how it performs , i appreciate all feedback!!!

I was doing okay anyway but lost two games in a row so switched to this so its not fully fluid, games so far are from the casablanca game, i think with some tweaks this could be a good tactic. The games against everton who were top at the time by 1 point although i had 2 games in hand and man city and who i was joint on points with were won with goals in the last few minutes. I have no idea how the swansea game ended 0-0!!!

Great glad to see you did ok , only thing I would change is Oscar istnt really a box to box player maybe ward-promise would be better??

Great to see it working though , the more your team gets used to the tactics and formation the more you score and dominate !!

Thanks for the feedback though :)

Oscar is to good to leave out at the moment, training him b2b.

I have a free day today so will carry on till the end of the season and show you what happens. And let you know any tweaks i made...do you use any oppo instructions? Right now i have assistant doing them.

Yes let me know how you do :)

And i have found playing players in their rightful place so playing a natural cm , and box to box is better than playing a cam in a cm :D my perfect cm partnership was thiago and kroos , modric , schweinsteiger , barkley and iniesta players like that are good.

And diavolo i know my screen shots aint the best , bt the tactics themselves are pretty good and my history with tamworth is pretty impressive considering they were non league to now having won everything. Was you being sarcastic or do you really rate this well lol??

Yes let me know how you do :)

And i have found playing players in their rightful place so playing a natural cm , and box to box is better than playing a cam in a cm :D my perfect cm partnership was thiago and kroos , modric , schweinsteiger , barkley and iniesta players like that are good.

And diavolo i know my screen shots aint the best , bt the tactics themselves are pretty good and my history with tamworth is pretty impressive considering they were non league to now having won everything. Was you being sarcastic or do you really rate this well lol??

dude can u provide some in4 about the seasons when u were the uderdog? and ay be some tips in that situation concerning tactics?

Yes of course. I have always played this formation , but when playing a tough opposition , i would change to a 4231 same tactics same instructions everything would be the same , except i would play two cdms , one cm , two inside forwards and the striker .

I won back to back promotions to the premier league doing this and then first season in the premier league i won it on goal difference as seen below.

View attachment 399569

After this season i seemed to drop in form never retaining my title , always challenging but my squad just never seemed to be quite good enough when injuries hit. I have always kept a title challenge most the time except the one season i was 7th.

My only advice would be to stick with your tactics what ever they are and have faith , have plenty of back up , i always say 3 top strikers is good for when playing one striker , i like 4 top cbs, and 4 top cms, this way you have plenty of back up for the spine of your team.

And dont be afraid to try something different , plenty of times i had to go to a 3-4-1-2 or a 4-2-4 to get results , but most the time i stuck with my 433 and i got the results i needed.