Amazing Undefeated Tactics( Non-League to champions league and premier league titles)

Very rarely , if there is a world class player I will tight Mark him , or if there is a world class playmaker I will close him down etc but that's it :)

Im now going to start a liverpool league i will post results of my first season upon completion hoping to challege and win the league !!

Here are the results of my liverpool season with these tactics !! Safe to say these are amazing and i advise anyone to use them!!

View attachment 548257 View attachment 548260

Undefeated Liverpool debut season is there anything left for me to achieve??
Who scored the goals for you? With the results you've had and your goal difference, your player ratings are not that great

Suarez had 31 and verratti had 21 then Henderson had a few but I sold him , then the rest were spread throughout the team :)

Used the tactic for 10 games now with St. Pauli. Results are pretty awful. 6 losses 1 draws 3 wins. Not sure how you did so well but it's not really working for me, too bad was looking forward to a good 4-3-3. My team also commits a lot of fouls and gets too many yellow cards/red cards.

Did not work for me either. 15 games played 8 losses 4 draws 3 wins.

i am not saying the creator is lieing but has anyone had any success with this tactic everyone seems to lose either every game or nearly every game i lost 4 out of 6 with this tactic

Maybe it has changed since the new patch incase anyone is interested I have new tactics after the new patch a 4231 tactic and I won every league game and won every trophy with man u . If you check my new thread you will see it there maybe you will have better luck there :) and remember you need the right players . In my opinion St Paul isn't the best team to start with maybe try my new ones ??

Ah alright didn't realize this wasn't a 14.3 tactic. Might explain why it's not working anymore.

I have been playing recently with the new patch but this seems to still be working for me ??