KillerRoo

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a great up and coming player, head over to Western Knights (AUS) and sign Jason (me!)

Some how I am in the game...

Nice troll. Im getting crush dumbs every time i try to check the team Kappa

Not quite sure what you're saying? does the game crash when you try to look at the team? Do you have the Australia database loaded?

View attachment 124475

Carn Jason, your bustin my balls. PS- Do you have a brother Nick? Support Tottenham? Speak Greek and were you born in Perth?

And would you say you are media friendly and have a balanced personality? :p

All of those things are true yes, I honestly have no idea how they know all those things...

All of those things are true yes, I honestly have no idea how they know all those things...

Well usually FM has an assigned scout for each league/team, EPL would have multiple for each team, a League like yours might have a couple for the league who are volunteers/FM fans. And usually they would have a pro-forma questionnaire with some of those questions and would attend a training session and ask away, would also attend games and give you ratings. I almost volunteered years ago for Melb Victory.

Well usually FM has an assigned scout for each league/team, EPL would have multiple for each team, a League like yours might have a couple for the league who are volunteers/FM fans. And usually they would have a pro-forma questionnaire with some of those questions and would attend a training session and ask away, would also attend games and give you ratings. I almost volunteered years ago for Melb Victory.

Still, I was never approached and things like who I support is not something I really display that much. Also I actually play for the Reserves team not the first team, I am stoked i'm in the game just wonder how....

Still, I was never approached and things like who I support is not something I really display that much. Also I actually play for the Reserves team not the first team, I am stoked i'm in the game just wonder how....

They've bugged your phones, LOL. Internet mate, you can find anything, for EG.

Did you go to Seton Catholic College?
Play U/18's for Floreat Athena?
Go to Murdoch University?
Doing a bachelor of Education in health & P.E?
Play cricket for Hilton Park Junior's?
The missus name is Rachel?

See, your famous now, 2mins on Google, scary huh.

It's pretty cool though, you should play as yourself. You can use the editor to make the league playable.

Yeah I'm absolutely stoked, will certainly be signing myself as soon as I start my first save.

Jason psanoudakis i will sign you and let you rot in my affiliated club

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a club I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my sign you now that'll be the end of it. I will look for you, I will pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will make you a champions leauge winner.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a club I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my sign you now that'll be the end of it. I will look for you, I will pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will make you a champions leauge winner.

If someone signed me and played me in every game and won the champions league I would be insanely impressed.