Amazon are stupid

So really Amazon are not stupid you are for putting in the wrong details? :p

Maybe they realised immediately, then decided to punish you for being so slack with your details?

****, that's what I'd do...

and the only reason im on here alot is because of my leg break , i cant go to school because they cant rearange classes so i dont go upstairs , but yet im still epected to go 8 miles on a train and then buy a overpriced game , ha.

Amazon are ****. I put the wrong address on my order form and they delivered it to the wrong house. Ridiculous.

wheeey. bit of a pointless thread though

images

i bought the game 8 days ago on a free 3-4 day delivery , and it cost me £15

today i get a email from amazon 8 DAYS later to tell me i had provided wrong details , i put 1 digit wrong :/

nice of them to tell me about it when i thought they were just being slow

anyway , ordered a next day delivery , should be here tommorow , man im annoyed.

man dont you just hate that when you order something and you put the wrong detials in and the company email you to tell you that you need to reorder it. serriouly mate pick your battles when you want to argue with a company this isnt one of them, really poitnless thread

didnt know you had to enter details on a £50 note.

What kind of person pays for a single game with a £50 note.

A kid at school done something similar once. A receipt fell out of this kids pocket and we discovered that he had tendered £40 cash for a £15 game XD

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

scaled.php

Got sent something from america

meant to take 5-10 days
but it went via japan then went back to america and then they lost it in america
eventually took 43 days and they made me pay tax on it and had to pay for them to deliver not 10-2 on a weekday so i had to go and pick it up from depot 15 miles away

you can guess how happy I was