Amazon Users - Read this!

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
I have an Amazon voucher in my posession (£50).

I am not going to use it as I don't want anything off Amazon at the moment.

So as a favour to me, if anyone is about to buy anything from amazon, for around £50 or more, then get in touch and I can sell you the voucher.....meaning you still have £50 to spend on amazon, and I have £50 I can spend elsewhere (Bills & Rent!).

Chhhheeeers.

p.s. people who post silly things in reply, i.e. "I'll give you £XX (not £50)" will be banned, immediately.

I would be interested. I'm looking a couple of things which conveniently add up to more than £50 I think. Problem is I live in N.Ireland and my mother would be very curious as to why I have received it and would then burn my laptop (cause she is a b****)

It's an e-Voucher, the deal would be done via bank transfer or paypal and email.

Yeah but I don't have bank details. All the stuff I get online comes from my mother's bank account so if I say that I got an Amazon voucher from a website she has no knowledge off, the laptop is going in the fire. If you could hold it for a couple of years then that would be fine. But you probably want to offload it asap so sorry mate. No can do. I'm sure somebody else would be interested :)

sweet, I may be getting some games from Amazon, so I will get in touch if I do!

I would but you live in Middlesbrough.

Post to each other

Is explained by;

It's an e-Voucher, the deal would be done via bank transfer or paypal and email.

Yeah but I don't have bank details. All the stuff I get online comes from my mother's bank account so if I say that I got an Amazon voucher from a website she has no knowledge off, the laptop is going in the fire. If you could hold it for a couple of years then that would be fine. But you probably want to offload it asap so sorry mate. No can do. I'm sure somebody else would be interested :)

Ssh.

sweet, I may be getting some games from Amazon, so I will get in touch if I do!

Do it.

Sorry Redders. £50 is quite high. If you had a smaller value voucher then I would probably have got it off you.