nijak04

Reaction score
Ok since my last thread got closed. ( it wasnt supposed to be a whos better thread - sorry)..

Im about to (maybe) sign a player (buonanotte) for chealsea in EPL but his strenght is like 9.. is this gonna be a fact and make him play like ****? or is it just a matter of time before the player gets used to playing in a rough league?

I dont wanna spend X mill on a player whos gonna get knocked of the ball everytime he has it! Does strenght matter? and he´s around 25 now so dont know if it will change...

any help/ guidance?

If you have the updates do not sign! I am Brighton signed him after getting promoted to the Championship from SportingCP where he flopped massively and managed to get him for £575k and he has done **** all. Playing in the championship. So if you are Chelsea I'd say go with someone like Eden Hazard.

Mate the guy is class. Maybe you were just unlucky Stan. Most people would reccomend the guy if you are tight for money. but for chelsea maybe Gourcuff is a good bet.

Ok since my last thread got closed. ( it wasnt supposed to be a whos better thread - sorry)..

Im about to (maybe) sign a player (buonanotte) for chealsea in EPL but his strenght is like 9.. is this gonna be a fact and make him play like ****? or is it just a matter of time before the player gets used to playing in a rough league?

I dont wanna spend X mill on a player whos gonna get knocked of the ball everytime he has it! Does strenght matter? and he´s around 25 now so dont know if it will change...

any help/ guidance?
All depends on how you play them. Some roles don't need strength as much as others so experiment a bit.

He's not class at all, from the start of the game he's out for something like a year, so loses a **** of a lot of stats and then unless he gets regular football from the minute he starts again he is awful. Very injury prone, inconsistent, lighweight and over two seasons in the Championship has average a rating of 6.65, playing 66 games scoring only 8 goals and 4 assists! No matter how "unlucky" I am, a player that does that abysmally in the Championship should not be playing for Chelsea.

Lol maybe its ur tactic? because in my previous saves hes done brilliantly for mid table prem teams getting ratings around 7. And on how many saves have u tried him?

He is a Class player :) just have to find the right role for him

He'd be a sensational playmaker but would be pretty lacking as a supplementary attacker IMO. With that high flair/dribbling/technique/creativity he'd get nailed instead of being barged off most times.

I already have gourcuff(AMC) and pjanic( playing him in MC where hes class), but trying a new tactic with 2AMC. Hence the interest...
I am in season 5 now (2014), patch 10.3 and his stats are really good.. So i guess hé Got to play regular for his team (Udinese in my game) after the accident.
Btw:
In my game Gael Kakuta is also one Young ace AMC! Check him out...