Bakestar

Reaction score
hi

I need an AMC or a LW for my fulham side 2nd season premier league.

must be quick and get lots of assists if its a winger.

AP i prefer and experienced player to tutor my regen who is going to be awesome!!!
Free kicks and corners is a bonus.

10mil budget.

thanks

Um, do you not have Patrick Roberts anymore? Or what?

But honestly, go and take a look at Andre Ayew, or Florian Thauvin.
Clement Grenier is a pretty great player too, he'll fill in well in that advanced role.
Jesus, I'm turning into Wenger. French ftw.

Pablo Sarabia i signed him for £4.3m 1st season 30 apps 8 goals 11 assists 2nd season 32 games 16 goals 16 assists.

Um, do you not have Patrick Roberts anymore? Or what?

Yea still have him either gonna play him on the left as i think he performs better there for some reason, or play him as my AP depending who i sign.

I have been looking at Sarabia but not to sure about him, they want about 12mil for hi too.

Anymore suggestions?

Have a look at Jesper Drost from Herenveen, decent stats if you want to play him out on the left but he is actually an AMC, only young and high passing and vision defo worth a look.
If all else fails you could look down the obvious route of people like Sarabia

If Pione Sisto's still available, you could go for him.
Sadio Diallo is a good player too.

Last edited:
As a winger Pione Sisto's gets plenty of Asisto's, and Danny Holla from brighton might be budget player you want to have a look at? Very solid will always perform even if he isn't grabbing the headlines

Cheers already got sisto, going to look at the other suggestions

Three prospects for you to consider at AMC. All affordable and can become classy players for your side with the proper development.

Alper Ademoglu from Anderlecht - young, cheap, talented <1m
Ante Coric from Dinamo Zagreb - another youngster with a lot of upside <2m
Tonny Trindade de Vilhena from Feynoorde - can develop into a classy player <4m