FooyManLedge

Reaction score
Need an AMC for my Southampton save as Davis is 30. Had a 21mil bid accepted for Quintero but he doesn't want to come.

You already have a replacement in Ward-Prowse in my opinion but if you are looking for someone else to sign then I would recommend looking at Sigurdsson and Shelvey at Swansea. Maybe also Ryan Mason at Spurs but I am not sure how good he is on this years game.

Marco Asensio is an amazing prospect and can also slot in on the left wing, I believe he'll be as good as James Rodríguez and Januzaj will turn out.

Wonder if you can pull in Wesley Sneijder?

Nene should be a good choice, former PSG player he plays in an Arab league I believe..

Siggy is a great choice! He's doing so well over at Swansea right now!

Sergio Canales or Xabi Prieto are my personal favourites from playing with Real Sociedad many times!

What about Gaston Ramirez in the middle? He could work out well there =)

Will Hughes

Ravel Morrison

Patrick Roberts

Mateo Kovacic

Iancu

Hallilovic

im confused TommyD, his avg rating is terrible? 6.92? 10 assists isnt enough to make up for the fact that he has a 64% pass completion rating.

im confused TommyD, his avg rating is terrible? 6.92? 10 assists isnt enough to make up for the fact that he has a 64% pass completion rating.
I've had him in saves where he's performed better than that. He is a worthy signing.

Hope its not too late for you, I got Suso on loan from Liverpool, 3.5 star I think? fills the gap for a year until you get Gaston Ramirez back

Passing isnt really key for me as i have him to shoot more often.

View attachment 328076 Hes doing very well this year 30 games 15 goals 15 assists. hes joint 4rd goal scorer in the league with Falcao and Aguero and hes 2nd in the league with assists behind Hazard.