Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I have cleared alot of high wages out so I have some money to spend. I've bid 5 million euro for gorezka. I need a young attacking midfielder around 10-16 million. Have been looking at Leitner is he any good??

Any other suggestions welcome

C

chopperlufc

I have cleared alot of high wages out so I have some money to spend. I've bid 5 million euro for gorezka. I need a young attacking midfielder around 10-16 million. Have been looking at Leitner is he any good??

If your looking for a young AMC. You can pick up Parades for around 3 million. Develops really well and has decent stats to start with. 18 yrs old and at Boca Juniors. (I Think.)

Reaction score
What about Adem Ljajic?

If you are using LFCmarsal's update you can look in to Riccardo Saponara or Florenzi,

are you looking for a attacking mid or a playmaker?

Reaction score
Thanks guys I have decided that I want to get a few more home grown talent in the team so I bought Gorezka for 5 m euro and Leitner from my arch rivals for 15 m euro.

Reaction score
Thanks guys I have decided that I want to get a few more home grown talent in the team so I bought Gorezka for 5 m euro and Leitner from my arch rivals for 15 m euro.
Get Thomas Drage in as well while you re at it. Costs peanuts for SCHALKE (around 1.2m with instalments) and performs wonderfully at AMC/R/L/DLF/WINGER and if you play him he will be valued at around 8m end of 2nd season.

Reaction score

You do not need any young AMC, you already have Maximillian Meyer who becomes **** of a player.