NunoPeixinho

Banned
Reaction score
Hy all :)

I'm managing Bayern, 1st season, I have a 14 M budget and I need an AMC(playmaker type), a striker(I'm trying Hulk), and a AMR(winger or inside forward)

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

recall kroos from leverkusen?

Kroos is back at Bayern in FM11.

Inside forward there's Alexis Sanchez, Marko Marin and Lewis Holtby. Also Piotr Trochowski (sp). You also have Muller who can play there.

You already have 3 good strikers, but they are ageing so why not go for a Kadlec or Lukaku type?

Toni Kroos is at Bayern mate :) I need a backup player, sort of speak . Ribéry plays as an AML, and Thomas Müller is no good as a AMC ..

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Kroos is back at Bayern in FM11.

Inside forward there's Marko Marin and Lewis Holtby. Also Piotr Trochowski (sp).

You already have 3 good strikers, but they are ageing so why not go for a Kadlec or Lukaku type?

Ivica Olic is out for two months at the start of the game, I have Klose and Gomez :S

Toni Kroos is at Bayern mate :) I need a backup player, sort of speak . Ribéry plays as an AML, and Thomas Müller is no good as a AMC ..

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Ivica Olic is out for two months at the start of the game, I have Klose and Gomez :S

They're both decent Target Men if you're going for a 4-5-1. What kind of striker do you want?

Ah right, not played as or against Bayern yet
I'd get Suarez as he can cover all those positions

can you not stretch it at all?

why dont you put this thread in "who should i buy or sell?" ?

AMR gervinho, can also play amc and aml

Buy Lucas from Sao Paolo. Can play all those positions, 2 and a half stars, and has key player potential.

AMC - Try Mauricio Pereyra, can be bought for free if you are early
AMR - Douglas Costa from Shakhtar, can also play AMC
ST- Try Kehinde Fatai from Astra 2009. Also if you have the Korean league loaded, you can get Ji Dong-Won who is the Korean Dzeko ;)

What about Robben ? apart from that,
AMC: Carmelo ( Sporting ) E.Hazard
AMR: Gervinho, Elia, Alexis Sanchez, Buonanotte, Douglas Costa
ST: Agbonlahor, Bent, Kadlec, Levan Mcdhedlidze

Pay all on 48 months.

What about Robben ? apart from that,
AMC: Carmelo ( Sporting ) E.Hazard
AMR: Gervinho, Elia, Alexis Sanchez, Buonanotte, Douglas Costa
ST: Agbonlahor, Bent, Kadlec, Levan Mcdhedlidze

Pay all on 48 months.

Robben starts injured

Do not pay for your transfers over 48 months, you will destroy your clubs long term financial stability. This money get taken directly from your clubs value, not your transfer budget

Robben starts injured

Do not pay for your transfers over 48 months, you will destroy your clubs long term financial stability. This money get taken directly from your clubs value, not your transfer budget

Never had any problem with that mate, i always do that, and had a 70% stat on finance handle.. when you're transfer budget is not enough big you need to do that, apart that the big clubs recover the money in the time you pay, sponsors, tv rights, etc.