King_Kev222

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Playing as Man City and bought Aguero. I have a nice little tactic that uses a MC but I want to play Aguero there but he's only a competant MC.

What are your thoughts on:
a) retrain him to a MC. If so, will he lose his AMC status?
b) play him in as an AMC anyway as it'll have little effect (I can't see a noticable difference if I play him as an AMC or MC really but he's not been awesome as either).

It's the same thing with wingers, I've got them in the ML and MR postions but Tremolada would prefer to play as an AMR. Should I adjust my tactic to suit him or play him in the position is reallt what I'm asking here? Thoughts? Thanks

Dude is a deadly striker so why not play him there?

If you cant then i suggest AMC, just because he can still use his attacking instincts there

I suppose I could but I'd then have to buy a new AMC (or MC). I'd really like to know whether I'd be losing out if I play him in the MC position. The same with wingers, I have some who are called Attacking Midfielders but their best position in MCL/R - how can this be, anyone explain it...?

I suppose I could but I'd then have to buy a new AMC (or MC). I'd really like to know whether I'd be losing out if I play him in the MC position. The same with wingers, I have some who are called Attacking Midfielders but their best position in MCL/R - how can this be, anyone explain it...?

it just means hes versatile and can cover many injured players its a good thing. and.

sergio aguero is proven goal scorer irl and in fm use him as a striker, would be wasting his talents/the money you payed for him if you played him at 'AMC' or 'MC'

Oh, and what about retraining him? If I retrain him to an MC will he no longer be an AMC and would this possibly be beneficial if I keep playing him as an MC?

And I still don't really get the whole position thing; lets take Stephen Ireland, it says he's an attacking midfielder but he best position is a MC whne you check. Why then isn't he described as a Central Midfielder (MC)? Thanks.

Oh, and what about retraining him? If I retrain him to an MC will he no longer be an AMC and would this possibly be beneficial if I keep playing him as an MC?

And I still don't really get the whole position thing; lets take Stephen Ireland, it says he's an attacking midfielder but he best position is a MC whne you check. Why then isn't he described as a Central Midfielder (MC)? Thanks.

i think its because hes accomplished them positions. eg - fabregas he is an central Midfielder (MC) but when i retrained him to be an attacking midfielder and accomplished that position fabregas will then be an 'Attacking Midfielder' (AMC)

i think thats the reason..

It only happens when the MC stays in the description so MC becomes AMC, he's still a MC but more attacking hence the A. its very rare to find a AMC that cant play MC just as well unless there a AM/FC