AMC/trequarista for Premier League, jan. 2012

torglenn

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS! I (Birmingham City, Premier League, january 2012) just got taken over by some consortium. Not only did they let me keep my job (after some consideration), they immidiately started improving the youth- and traing facilities, and promised to expand the stadium next year. They also gave me £20m extra on this years transfer budget! Never happened to me before. And I've been playing since the good old CM-days.

Sooo... what to do with all the money? :D

My staff keeps telling me I need a quality AMC, even tho' I don't use formations that requires an AMC. But with all the extra money, I think I'm gonna train my team into an attacking 4-2-3-1 (LB-CB-CB-RB, DM sup.-DM deep playmaker, AML-AMC-AMR, ST poacher)
I've got a great young strikeforce with Scott Sinclair (AML), Gabriel Torje (AMR) and Yaya Sanogo/Leigh Griffiths (Poacher/adv. striker), but need an AMC. I'd like to have a Trequarista playing AMC. Someone who has the finishing skills, but also the intelligence and calmness to distribute the ball. Long range soothing skills are a welcome bonus.

Any tips?
Position: AMC, Role: Trequarista, Price: 6-12 mill., age: 20-26 (already good, but also for the future)

(I actually got a 10m bid accepted for Pedro (Barcelona), as he was transfer listed. Just for fun, I asked his agent what they wanted. Well.... they wanted something like supreme dictatorship of the galaxy and all the money in the known universe. That didn't happen.)

well Eriksen - His finishing is a bit lower than you'd like but he's a great distributor and can also play wide if you need him to. I got him for about 14 mil.
Take a look at Erik Torres from Chivas - He's a great addition for you at AMC.

Yeah, Eriksen's actually better than Sigurosson. Erick Torres will turn into a great player, but isn't ready for Premier League football yet imo...

Gylfi Sigurdsson just went to Sunderland. Looks really good though, I was a bit too late...

Eriksen is definetly an option, even for about 14 mil. (my scouts and faulky10 agree on that ;) )

Anyone have any axperience with Alex Teixeira (Brazil)? He plays for Napoli in my save, but think he starts in Shakthar. Great stats, and my scouts rate hims as high as Eriksen, but 3 mil. less...

Ok, so I went for Teixeira, but Napoli priced him way out of my reach. Started flattering Eriksen in the media, and got him for £11m (will be around £13.5m with bonuses etc.).
This save is looking good... :D

You could, if they've not already been shipped out on loan, get Thiago (Alacantra) from Barca or Coutinho from Inter. Eriksen for 13.5m is an absolute steal though, amazing piece of business there he costs me normally double that.

Haris Medujanin is a quality TQ, not expensive either.

Get Erick Torres too! Train him a couple of years and he will pay off. I got Jovetic, Sigurosson and Tores in my squad and I am wondering who to use when all of them are available. Great players!