American Samoa : Moneybags Database

What Do You Think Of The Idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HarryinHD

Reaction score

BREAKING NEWS
Microsoft buy out The American Samoan Premier League after Bill Gates pays visit to the country.
Gates is rumoured to have been visiting with a view into donating into the country's crisis fund, but now he seems to have done much more for them; buying their only football division for just £25,000.

Mr.Gates said this about his project in an interview with FIFA.

"I don't know much about soccer, but I know that there is alot of money involved and with alot of money, a team can acheive great feats. I have put over £200million of my own money into the Microsoft AS (American Samoan) Football League and I intend to put more into it so there can be new stadiums and state of the art grassroot football centres built in all of the 5 cities in the country. I have a plan, to place 10 teams who are all owned by some of the richest men in the world and managed by some of footballs most famous managers into one division. They will battle it out with their money and we will all see who comes out on top. There is already alot of interest in the project coming from world class football players world wide and with the right footballing mind behind a team, you could sign anyone in the world."

INFO

There are 10 teams in this division.
No relegation.
Each team is super rich.
Every team possesses state of the art youth & training facilities and huge modern stadiums.
They all have reputations ranging from 5000-7800.

The database is currently going through a BETA testing stage.
Jose22 is making the kits for the teams.

Who would be interested in this database?
&
Would anyone like to help me with the BETA testing?

I would help you Harry Charnock, but in what way would I help you?

i would like to help you with beta testing. (H)

sounds good mate

do the teams have any players or is the idea to buy your team with all the money?

what squad rules do you have set on the league - will there be a problem buying too many european players?

are there any cup competitions?

sounds good mate

do the teams have any players or is the idea to buy your team with all the money?

what squad rules do you have set on the league - will there be a problem buying too many european players?

are there any cup competitions?
just the one FA Cup, no squad rules - its a free for all. :)
you start with a squad of average american samoan regens and the aim is to build a better squad than the rest of the teams and establish yourself as the top team in American Samoa.

anyone who offered to test will recieve a pm including the database tonight, though i am still taking beta testers :)