Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first ever database on FM 2015, and it's still a work in progress. So, I'm making a league, with one team from each state. Each team will have:
-The best players born in that state on the team
-A director and manager from that state
-A sugar daddy, and finances appropriate to that team's division

PLANNED STRUCTURE:
-JetBlue Premier League (10 teams)
|
-DirecTV Division One (10 teams)
|
-Chevron Division Two (10 teams)
|
-Exxon Division Three (10 teams)
|
-Pizza Hut Division Four (10 teams)

I will upload the file when I have finished all the teams and stadiums. Anyone interested in testing this database?

Thanks,
Spud :)

Last edited:
I would also appreciate if someone could make logos for:
-California Gold
-Texas Lonestars
-New York City
-Florida Sunshiners
-Illinois Prairie Dogs
-Pennsylvania Quakers
-Ohio Buckeyes
-Georgia Peaches
-Michigan Lakers
-North Carolina Tarheels

Last edited:
Update: I have completed the JetBlue Premier Division, and have 6 of the 10 teams from the DirecTV First Division completed. It would be greatly appreciated if I could get someone to design logos for the following:

-California Gold
-Texas Lonestars
-New York City
-Florida Sunshiners
-Illinois Prairie Dogs
-Pennsylvania Quakers
-Ohio Buckeyes
-Georgia Peaches
-Michigan Lakers
-North Carolina Tarheels
-New Jersey Goldfinches
-Virginia Dominion
-Washington State
-Massachusetts Staters
-Arizona Canyoneers
-Indiana Hoosiers

Could I at least get one reply? I'm trying my best to make this, but it seems like nobody gives a ****.

Thanks,
Spud :)

I think this is a great idea! But what about Disctrict of Columbia? Shouldn't they have a team as well, even if it messes up the nice even number 50? Here's a completely out-of-the-blue idea for a North American league:

64 teams in total, 3 divisions of 16 teams each:
- 50 from the US states
- 1 from Washington DC
- 1 from Puerto Rico
- 1 from US Virgin Islands
- 10 from the Canadian provinces
- 1 representing the three Canadian territories

I think this is a great idea! But what about Disctrict of Columbia? Shouldn't they have a team as well, even if it messes up the nice even number 50? Here's a completely out-of-the-blue idea for a North American league:

64 teams in total, 3 divisions of 16 teams each:
- 50 from the US states
- 1 from Washington DC
- 1 from Puerto Rico
- 1 from US Virgin Islands
- 10 from the Canadian provinces
- 1 representing the three Canadian territories
I do agree with your reasoning, however I like the nice even number 50. Also, the DC have very few actual players. It would be very difficult. However, I agree with your Puerto Rico and USVI idea. I may add these teams, instead of teams who don't have enough players.

I do agree with your reasoning, however I like the nice even number 50. Also, the DC have very few actual players. It would be very difficult.

Fair enough, it was only a thought. (H)

However, I agree with your Puerto Rico and USVI idea. I may add these teams, instead of teams who don't have enough players.

Yeah, I'm guessing Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii and the like don't have too many players in the database... ;)