Amir KHAN

Willster

Reaction score
Amir Khan wins in round 5.

Barerra stopped after nasty cut on his head after clash of heads in the 1st round. Doctor stops fight!!

KHAN WINS!!!!

Aw I was hoping he would get battered again as that was funny...nevermind.

Bit of a boring win.

Aw I was hoping he would get battered again as that was funny...nevermind.

Bit of a boring win.

Yeah but to be fair to Khan, he did give him a bit of a battering, always looking comfortable. All in all a good fight for Khan against one og the greats will certainly boost his profile, sadly Barerra too old now!! I'm sure it would have been a different story 5years ago but, nevertheless good win for Khan.|)

good for him give the guy who beat him another go

Khan is a lucky ****, hate him with a passion he is terrible. If he ever manages to get a fight with someone good and in there prime he will get a humping.

I was hoping Khan would lose,he's a little Gob *****.

Last edited:
I agree with kris completely. He's exactly like naseem hamed was, a cocky gobshit who thinks he's a **** of alot betta than he actually is. U seriously think khan wud hav beat the barrera who whooped hamed all those yrs ago. We saw how gud khan's chin was against prescott. He'll be brought back down to earth soon.

It was funny when he got knocked out after like 10 seconds against prescot..that was after him sayin he was going to smash prescot to pieces:D

Would love to see Khan face Hatton, they in the same weightclass?

Would love to see Khan face Hatton, they in the same weightclass?

na i dont think they are... i think hatton is in a heavier class and he is definately a better quality than kahn