jonnylaverty

Reaction score
Im looking for an Left sided attacking midfielder. Currently have Kevin Volland in the role and all throughout season 2, he was short of average (6 goals, 7 assists, AV rating of 6.74). Also Joachim Low kept saying that he needed to leave Bournemouth to play for the German team which I think factored into his disappointing performances. I have Andre Green as a backup after I seen he was brilliant in one of the Manager Stories on here

If I sell Volland, I should have around 30-40 million to spend and I need a top quality one to help compete in the champions league and even push the premier league. Would rather the player could play as an IF or a Winger but I don't mind a change in tactics

there are legit loads of options. Really depends on whether you want a purely attacking player, a versatile one, a rounded player....

Kyle Mbappe
Nemanja Mihajlovic
Adam Ounas
Christian Pavon
Lincoln
Luan
Malcolm

I would troll thru the squads of the bigger clubs in England as they will often have pretty good players who have developed but aren't getting a shot in the main squad. Same with Madrid and Barcelona as well. Any club that tends to have loads of talent in the system and still buy more prospects may have some nice options.