clovvn

Reaction score
Need an AML for Chelsea..
Got 50m plus budget, probably more cause calv is going for 20 and a few others, so between 50 to 100m

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

its 10.3 patch btw.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Oh, its also in January window in 2010 (new game with friend)

Last edited:
Have You Still Got Malouda And Zhirkov ?, They Are Amazing. Anyway As For CB How Bout Promoting Bruma Up To CB As He Is Very Capable Of Making Things Happen For You, However If You Feel The Need To Buy, Then Go For A Young CB With The Potential To Overtake John Terry Maybe Try Sakho, As For AML Try David Silva, Milner, Young

Have You Still Got Malouda And Zhirkov ?, They Are Amazing. Anyway As For CB How Bout Promoting Bruma Up To CB As He Is Very Capable Of Making Things Happen For You, However If You Feel The Need To Buy, Then Go For A Young CB With The Potential To Overtake John Terry Maybe Try Sakho, As For AML Try David Silva, Milner, Young

Malouda is horrible and zhirkov is out for a year.. lol. i got otamendi, but i need a star defender already, someone with good stats. and david silva is still out for ages another 4months till he fit

Mario Balotelli
Diego Buonanotte
Marko Marin
Toni Kroos
Hatem Ben Arfa
Alexis Sanchez
Mikel Arteta
Fran Merida
James Rodriguez
Theo Walcott
Robinho
Luka Modric
Miralem Pjanic
Sebastien Giovinco
Juan Manuel Mata
J Albin
Matias Defederico
Carlos Eduardo
Eden Hazard

Mario Balotelli
Diego Buonanotte
Marko Marin
Toni Kroos
Hatem Ben Arfa
Alexis Sanchez
Mikel Arteta
Fran Merida
James Rodriguez
Theo Walcott
Robinho
Luka Modric
Miralem Pjanic
Sebastien Giovinco
Juan Manuel Mata
J Albin
Matias Defederico
Carlos Eduardo
Eden Hazard

thanks

C Rodriguez, Özil, Ribery, Robben and all of those that the irish scouse just posted.

What about Stevan Jovetic? He plays really well there as an Inside Forward for my Porto team :D