4ntonio

Reaction score
I`m with Liverpool in the first season and a rly need a AML because Kuyt is getting old and he is slow... also i have Henderson but he is too young and a need good players because my 1st target in the TITLE .
I make offers for Robben , but Bayern reject 25 mil £ , 25 mil £ + Agger , 30 mil £ + Agger . I have a 35 milion £ budget transfer . Also i have signed Hazard and i play him as AMR . I want some players with pace , dribling , acceleration , crossing , flair .

Stewart Downing? You have Henderson so I assume you're using an updated DB.

Yea , i use Marshall update V7 , sure , i have Downing , but he isn`t what i want , he had good crosses , but i need a very tehnical player , with dribling , like Hazard ,but for the Right Side , i wrote the wrong title , because i want a left footed AMR .

Last edited:
Downing on the right, Hazard on the left?

How so? I have a SS somewhere when Hazard got 48 assists playing AMR, I don't consider that to be a waste, do you?

To be honest, I don't really care how many assists Hazard has got for you. From personal experience and many other's experience, he's **** on the right flank.

To be honest, I don't really care how many assists Hazard has got for you. From personal experience and many other's experience, he's **** on the right flank.

And from personal experience he's been amazing.

See, two different people, with two different opinions.

Robben sound so exciting , but Bayern reject 50 mil £ , i sell Agger for Robben , i want a left footed on the right and a right footed on the left side , on the left side i have Hazard and for the right side the most adequate IMO is Robben .

Costa, Marin, Ilicic, Hulk, Pedro, Di Maria, Adam jonhson and Turan.

Last edited:
Try get Alexis Sanchez(AMR) and play hazard at left
or
Get Mesut Özil, on my Real madrid save, he gave 60+ assist on AML :D

I decided to use Downing / Kuyt on the right side and Hazard as AML , and i ''spashed'' the cash on Marek Hamsik , i bought it from Napoli , only 20 milion .

Costa, Marin, Ilicic, Hulk, Pedro, Di Maria, Adam jonhson and Turan.

Costa.. hes really good, and you'll get 40 yard goals for DFK in to the bargain. Plays either wing equally well too. Downing sucks, sold him in the first season, never does anything.
I used to use Ozil on previous games, havent been able to secure him yet though.

Ashley Young is beast even for Man UTD in 11...should do well for u...Hazard u already have and his beast...I used to use ozil in the previous game aswell what an absolute beast he was...good times...Im have neymar/balotelli/sanchez/robben/ribbery/muller...out of all of em muller is beast at scoring goals and balotelli at doing both...Sanchez was good at both:p Ribery/robben always get injured and are inconsistent...robben is better of the two...

Hazard and Sanchez would be a great combination, i agreed with that.
Mesut Ozil is unrealistic target for LFC in next 3 years but he is best AML in any team in my opinion. On my RM save he gave 60+ assist also and every year break his own record.