Renato10

Reaction score
So I need a superb inside forward for my Chelsea team. I was thinking about Neymar/Gotze/Hazard. Which one do you suggest? Money is not a problem here.

Hazard is the best of that bunch as an AML. Willian at Shaktar is a close second. Willian can do 7.8 20 goals 20 assists first season easy from that spot, and it only gets better from there.

Hazard is slightly better than Willian IMO.

Value for money wise Willian is your best option. He'll cost about 9M and you can resall him after the first season for up to 30M. By then Hazards price will be about 15M lower if you're lucky. Jovetic is great but too expensive imo. Neymar is awesome but takes too much time adjust to make an immediate impact imo. Gotze is very expensive and because of that I would recommend Willian or Hazard even if money is not an issue.

I already had Willian,Jovetic,Douglas Costa and this type of players in my other saves. I want to buy one of these 3 mentioned. What about Neymar? Is he worth it? Maybe better than Hazard?

They're all brilliant
Thing is they all have low strength, which I consider important for an inside forward
Hence my Jovetic recommendation

If you're dead set on one of them though, I'd pick Gotze

Gotze has the best stats, imo, but never played him. I had Hazard and Neymar in my Arsenal save, and Hazard did great there. Played Neymar there a few times, but was a bit disappointing. He was really good as striker though.

Jovetic is cheap 2nd season. Especially if Fiorentina get relegated. They did on my Torino save and I snatched him for 10mil!