porthorg

Reaction score
Coming to the end of Season 1 with Man Utd using Might and Magic tactics.

Can anyone suggest a classy AML to sign. I've got around 30 mil to spend. Had offer accepted for Contraio (or however you spell it - from Real Madrid) but he won't discuss terms.

I'd like Bale or Hazard but no joy so far with offers :-(

I even tried Adam Johnson who is unhappy at City for a decent backup, 8.5mil accepted but he wouldn't discuss terms :-(

hows the tactic working for you mate?

if you can ask the board to sign Hazard you will be sorted for years! Angel Di Maria is also available and Nicolas Gaitan is very good too!

A retrained Christian Eriksen for around £10m is also a good shot!

Willian is also one of the best! Douglas Costa, Alex Teixeria!

Bryan Ruiz could be unhappy at Fulham? Bale can also be unsettled if you keep plugging away in the media ;)

Ahhh the main man :) Pretty well bud. was unbeated for ages but coming to the end of the season now. 7 points clear in the league but out of the cups. Just got knocked out of the champs league by Madrid - Lost 2-1 away and just couldn't score at home even though I had 24 chances :-(

Sound I'll look into those tonight. I already got Eriksen for 7 mil and have been playing him when I rest Rooney and dropping him back as Advanced Playmaker. He's class. Worth retraining to play AML ?

What? You got valencia, young, nani and cleverley with morisson also a good prospect and still you are looking for wingers?

Get Willian, or Douglas Costa or try Hazard. Also you have Cleverley(have you), will be a beast in 2-3 years!

James Rodriguez from FCP (Porto)?

Is an AMC, but retrain him to AML. He's usually unhappy at Porto, and is availably for cheap after a season.
He turns into a very good player.

lucas moura!! he's amazing, has grabbed the world player of the year a couple of times on my game. Also you could be lucky and get neymar for 30 mil, hes quality aswell!.