xsuarez7x

Reaction score
have 20m budget which can be increased to around 25m if needed, looking for wingers as i currently only have sterling playing well out wide. Suggestions would be great!

Not sure how much he would be 2nd season, but El shaarawy?
Other suggestions are Mats D?hli, Lucas Ocampos or Augustien Allione :)

i sold suarez 60 mil, leiva 35, henderson 20 and agger 10 bought chamberlain, pastore, volland, manzukic, pereyra and strootman now first in second saison

i sold suarez 60 mil, leiva 35, henderson 20 and agger 10 bought chamberlain, pastore, volland, manzukic, pereyra and strootman now first in second saison
and train ibe sinclair and wilson to great subs!

great suarez and leiva for 95 M how do make your team play?

Just finished the transfer window with Liverpool in the second season. I signed El Shaarawy over paid but seems 'decent'. I got a great deal with Niang who was unhappy that he hadn't been given a new contract and signed him for as little as 5.75million. Managed to sign Candreva on a free who is a decent rotation player as well.

Massimo Bruno from Anderlecht is a great AMR. On one of my saves Bayern signed him second season for 3.5mill. I'm going to try and buy him for my Schalke team.

Try to buy Lucas Moura for an AMR position, in my games he is nearly always unwanted in PSG and can be bought for around 12 mln.

If you playing your wingers as inside forwards, put Suarez on the left and Coutinho on the right. They are banging in the goals for me!

Ruben Rochina turns in to a monster as IF-Attack!! and can play both wings or AM or ST

Nicolas Gaitan did a decent job for me in the first and second season. Currently using Lamela as AMR(IF) with Suso and Ruben Garcia as backup, with El Shaarawy as AML(IF) with Sterling as backup (and Coutinho can step in if need be).

But these players can be quite expensive, I paid 37m for Shaarawy and 30m for Lamela. Take a look at Bernard, he has great skill and potential and should be a cheaper option.

thanks for all the suggestions! i sold suarez for 30m and lucas for 45m, el shaarawy is at man u so that wont happen for me and bruno is at bayern so that could happen but unlikely, im bidding for oxlade chamberlain, ocampos and lucas moura/bernard, will look at niang + rochina and i will train up wilson, ibe and canos as well!

ended up signing andre ayew from man city for 14m and oxlade-chamberlain for 18m

draxler offer some thing small for the initial transfer fee and the offer 200 million after one international game lol

Just finished the transfer window with Liverpool in the second season. I signed El Shaarawy over paid but seems 'decent'. I got a great deal with Niang who was unhappy that he hadn't been given a new contract and signed him for as little as 5.75million. Managed to sign Candreva on a free who is a decent rotation player as well.

How much did you pay for El Shaarawy??