ob_sangani

Reaction score
need the 2 best attacking mid right and left..playing as man utd and play them as inside forwards supprt
have nani, young, valencia and willian, got neymar as well but play him up front but sometimes play him as AML

prob is yong playing **** and willian has asked for a transfer and so looking for new options in the new yr
thinking hulk (but too expensive want like 90mil ) or hazard or gtoze but are they good finishes cause they get lots of chances

pls help
thanks

Sell Nani (I usually get 35+ mil for him, usually from Chelsea). Make Neymar your main AMR- set his instructions to dribble often, cross rarely, wide play to cut inside, and short pass. Valencia will be your backup AMR.

It's strange that Young is **** for you. He doesn't get the best rating from the coaches but I've have about 4 saves and he's really consistent- I'm talking about 7.7+ averages each season. He's an absolute killer at corners- get him to take the corners and aim at the near post. And get Vidic (or somebody also with awesome heading stats) to attack the near post. As a result Vidic will bag a ton of goals from corners and Young will bag a ton of assist.

And Hazard or Gotze are both great choices for the AML. I had better experience with Hazard and his fantastic pace and movement.

thanks alot...also think is when u put crosses rare they never cross and come inside and kick and its very rare that they score from that angle, and also prob with hazard is that he cant finish so wudnt that be an issue