Ap0rd

Reaction score
Hi, i am playing with Barcelona currently and i need a new inside forward-support to replace Sanchez and Pedro.

You have a first teamer, and a good cover - why would you need another cover? But if you're looking for someone, try Wilfried Zaha or Erik Lamela. Lamela is already a monster, and Zaha grows to be one. Januzaj is pretty good if retrained as an IF too..

I got 40 mil for each one (sanchez and pedro) so I had to sell.

If that's dollars, 40 million is too less for Sanchez, but good for Pedro. If that's pounds, I'm really curious as to how you got 40 million for Pedro..

But anyhow, yeah, Lamela, Zaha, Shaqiri, Oxlade Chamberlain are all good, or become very good. Depends on the money you're willing to spend.. Also, Gerard Deulofeu - grows up to be pretty good.

Well it's 40 mill euros. Man City and PSG the buyers.

Put Messi as the AMR/RW Inside Forward and bring a striker like Lewandowski, Mitrovic, Jackson Martinez, etc. That's what Barcelona needs.

Thanks for the help guys. I got Lamela from Tottenham for 45 Mil euros but I think it's worth it.

Put Messi as the AMR/RW Inside Forward and bring a striker like Lewandowski, Mitrovic, Jackson Martinez, etc. That's what Barcelona needs.
Yeah, but then you sacrifice the best striker in the game by playing him in a position which isn't even his natural position.

Lamela is a brilliant choice, not only will he become one of the top 3 best wingers/inside forwards in the game; but he already is.

I am using Bale at that spot now and he has 10 goals and 9 assists in 18 appearances with a rating of 7.62. Put the money elsewhere, such as another DL or DR and maybe a BWM

Yeah, but then you sacrifice the best striker in the game by playing him in a position which isn't even his natural position.
I think that you don't know that Messi played in that position until 2010 or 2011.