Inf86

Reaction score
I have about 8.5 mln euro to spend and I need a young and talented AMR, preferable role is Inside Forward. EU only. Does anyone have any suggestions?

raheem sterling (liverpool), alex oxlade-chamberlain (arsenal) Wilfried Zaha (Man U) are all fantastic options at AMR if used as an IF.

THey are all young and available (except Zaha who you will have to wait 6 months for).

Each will cost more than the 8.5 million Euro's you have, but could be had most 15-20 if you pay over time etc...

Of course you have guys like Januzaj, Sterling, Chamberlain... Less well-known but also very much worth checking out: Massimo Bruno (Anderlecht) and Zakaria Bakkali (PSV). Januzaj is probably the best choice for an IF on the right wing because he is left-footed, but Bakkali can use both legs and Bruno can still do a **** of a good job as a right-footed IF or winger. I'd probably go for Bruno myself, especially since he is comparatively cheap.

Allione seems sick in this version. Was a beast for me in his first season at PSV.

Jordon Ibe. Despite still being young, he can already perform well in the first season.

Bruma, amazing AMR and natural while playing AML too

Buy Jordon Ibe, in the second saison he is already better as raheem sterling!

massimo bruno from anderlecht

the lads got everything. pace, finishing, crossing, creativity. has loads of stats in the 15's… give him a year or two and he'll look like a world beater

better off as a winger than inside forward but i'm sure he'd adapt to the role easily

i signed him in january in my second season for reading. he's still settling in and picked up a few injuries but his goals and assists are really impressive. my squad is so much more dangerous when he's playing and my coaches rate him as a start player for any premier league side.

vitinho! i could get for free (only agent fee 500k) - he's incredible is my mancity save plays better than el sharaawy and scores a lot of goales & assists, still developing after 2 years..

Ferreira-Carrasco, Vitinho, Allione or for a player in his prime at 26/27 Candrevva (spelling could be wrong) of Lazio has been great for me this season